**Louis' POV**

I did it. I finally asked her to by my girlfriend. After almost 3 torturous weeks, Mel is finally my girlfriend. I climb into bed, she turns over, and starts drawing patterns on my chest. I begin humming, and she falls asleep almost immediately. I think she is the one. Harry can see it between us. She is so beautiful, but she doesn't think so. She thinks she is overweight. I keep telling her that she isn't, but she doesn't want to listen to me. She is so gorgeous, and she isn't that short. About 5'7". I really wanted to give her a promise ring, but then I thought we have only known each other for about a month. I fall asleep soon as well, listening to her steady breathing. This is when I started dreaming

(A/N I feel like they sleep a lot... I'll try to cut back on that!) "Mel, I love you so much. I want you to be my everything, and have children, when you're ready." I am about 23, and we're on a beach. "Melanie Leigh Davis, will you be my wife? Will you marry me?" I ask her. She is teared up, and she nods yes. I kiss her, passionately, and tell her "I promise I will never leave you. I love you so much". 

After that, I see us up at the altar. "I do" she smiles. I smile back at her, and wait for the priest. "You may kiss the bride" he looks at me. I kiss Mel, just like I did when I asked her to be my girlfriend. 

Another time skip takes me to when I'm about 27. "Izzy! Come here" Who is Izzy? This isn't even much of a dream anymore, it's like looking into my future. I wait for 'Izzy' to come into the room. Aww, Izzy is my daughter. She is about 3 years old, and looks just like Mel. I can tell she is mine though, because she has my blue eyes. "Izzy, do you want to wake Mommy up? It's Mother's day, did you finish your card?" She nods her head eagerly, and gets a card. I carry a tray up to, what I assume to be, is our bedroom, in a new house. "Mel, wake up honey. Happy Mother's Day" 

"Yeah, Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!!" Izzy says to her. She takes the card from Izzy and reads it. Then, she takes the breakfast I made her, and she digs in. 

"Izzy, can you go get mommy a spoon?" She asks. She just wanted Izzy out of the room. Izzy runs to get her mother a spoon, then Mel turns to face me. "Louis, I have something to tell you. I am pregnant again" She smiles. I was ecstatic when she told me about Isabelle, and I am even more excited about another baby. I smile at her, and begin hugging her, and Izzy when she comes back in. 

**Mel's POV**

I woke up about half an hour ago. I decided to take a run, to try to build my strength back up. I turn the corner, and get my music set up. The first song that plays is In The End by Linkin Park. I run across the street, and see somebody else doing the same thing as me. I run for about an hour, then go back home. When I walk in the door, Louis is still sleeping on the couch, but he has a smile planted on his face. 

I don't know what to do, so I go upstairs and shower. I turn the water on to get hot, then hop in. Remembering we have rehearsal again today at 10, I glance at the time. It's 8:23, so when I'm done, I need to wake Louis up. I start thinking about school, and that I still have one more year. I don't know how to tell my parents, but I'm enrolling at an online school. I did not waste 11 years in school for nothing. I should probably call them soon, to tell them that, and that Louis asked me to be his girlfriend last night. I smile at the thought, then finish in the shower. I turn the water off and wrap a towel around myself. 

I choose my outfit for today, and get dressed. When I start walking downstairs, my stomach starts to hurt. I shake off the feeling, because this is normal after a surgery like mine. I go to the couch, where Louis is still sleeping. "Louis, wake up. We have to leave for rehearsal in an hour" I tell him. He doesn't budge. "Louis wake up!!!" I yell this time. He just groans in response. "Do you want me to pour a bucket of ice water on you?" I ask. No response.