Whitch boy x Blind Reader

(Request by UVdracophoenixVU she told me not to tag her but... I didn't choose the Story life the story life chose me 😎)

You felt his eyes on you again... What was he looking at? You couldn't see but you could always feel when klarions eyes were on you. You were good at that. You could feel a presence without seeing and you didn't even have powers.
You felt around a little before your fingers grazed over klarions hand, you felt him shudder slightly before relaxing and you smiled. You felt klarion scoot closer to you and he let out a small breath.
"What did I do to deserve you." He whispered as he pulled back your strands of hair and kissed your forehead. You shrugged and raked your fingers through the carpet as the TV blared on.
"You saved my life. Better blind than dead." You mumbled, Klarion wiped away a tear feeling his gut churn. This was his fault... you couldn't see...
"I'm sorry... I just feel as if me and you being together was... was by chance. I've blinded you and ruined everything-"
"OI! Shut up! You SAVED me! Better blind than DEAD! Don't be so hard on yourself klarion makes me feel bad... and I don't like to hear you cry." You sighed, you patted his shoulder and then hugged him kissing his cheek.
"But I-"
"Klarion if I hear another word that isn't positive I will do like drake and dap my way out the door..."
"Fine! Oh and I got your something! Sorry you can't see it because I-"
"I SWEAR TO GOD K!"
Klarion winced at your harsh tone, he scuttled over to a box that was poorly wrapped and he crossed his fingers hoping your reaction wouldn't be bad.
"Ok... spread your fingers...." Klarion ordered you, you smiled and cock an eyebrow. Something cold wrapped around your finger and you flinched.
"That's cold what is it?!" You whimper, Klarion chuckled and took your hand again.
"It's not going to hurt you. I promise it's good..." Klarion whispered, You growled and felt it again, Klarion cleared his throat and you felt him take both your hands taking his thumbs over them.
You felt a smile creep onto your lips and Klarion kissed you before taking a deep breath.
"Do you know what I put on your finger?" Klarion asked, You shook your head and Klarion raked a hand through your (H/L) (H/C) his smile widened.
"Guess."
"Ice?" You said with a laugh, Klarion sighed and dipped you kissing your neck.
"Nope!" He said with a slight singing tone, you grumbled and bit your lip thinking hard. Your gut exploded into butterflies and you felt your throat dry up.
"It's not a spider is it?!" You yelped, Klarion did a face palm and shook his head.
"NO! I'm not that cruel!"
"You put a spider the size of an eagle in my bath once." You shot back bluntly, Klarion went to speak but he instead just shrugged.
"Come on (F/N) it's a-"
An abrupt knock on the door made you both jump and Klarion screamed in annoyance.
"I swear to Jesus if it's Connor again." Klarion snapped, you laugh and feel your ear around to get to the door. You opened it and smiled.
"Good morning." You said looking up, no reply, you bit your lip anxious and went to call for Klarion but whatever was there grabbed you.
You screamed and kicked but rough hands covered your mouth, on instinct you bit the hand and began to scramble away as the thing or person dropped you. You felt the person grab your wrist and pry off your ring shoving you away.
"LEAVE ME ALONE- KLARION!" You screamed, You heard taping footsteps but were uncertain if it was him... you kept screaming until your ears perked up to hear a small purr as something furry rubbed against your arm.
It must have been klarions cat. Seeming how strict and stubborn he was Klarion refused to share the cats name so you called it kitty. Also you had to clue if it was a guy or girl.
"F-find Klarion..." you stumbled on your words too shaken to move.
"I'm here. I'm here it's ok." Klarion mumbled as he crouched, you hugged and he tumbled back landing on his back, you cried onto his shoulder and Klarion gulped hard.
"They took my ring." You cried, you felt for Klarions face and stroked his cheek.
"It's ok... we can still marry even without it." Klarion said smoothly, you gasped and Klarion silenced you.
"If you don't want to it's ok-"
"Oh you goof! Of course i do!,' you said with a weak smile as your tears dried up a little,' I love you."
"Really? Y-you w-wan to- I... wow..." Klarion mumbled, you nodded and hugged him tightly.
"That's twice that you've saved my life." You said with a giggle, Klarion smiled at you and felt his heart beat faster.
"How long will you love me?" Klarion asked as he stroked your cheek, you sighed and tapped his nose. This man would be the death of you.
"Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever-"
"AND EVER!" Klarion shouted, you nodded and did a thumbs up, you laced your fingers through his and he kissed your hand.
"I love you..."

(Back from hell! Hope you got me some chocolate... oh u didn't? Dad oki 🤤😫😭... but anyway Klarion may be OOC but he's a dick in YJ but here he is cuddly! And also sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes but as always stay cute my cakes ✌🏾💖🎂)