Superman x Broken reader

(Idk what this is but enjoy 😂)

You sighed shakily and looked at the pool of water, a bath... finally... you raked your Icy cold fingers over the steaming hot before plunging your hand into the hot tub of water. It burned a little but you remained still, letting your hands heat up rapidly. You finally stood, your hands reddened and steaming... You rubbed your eyes as your fingers ghosted over a band to tie up tour (H/L) (H/C) hair.
A sigh of satisfaction was let loose as your foot plopped into the warm water first before you submerged your whole body into the piping hot pool of water, your skin then gain gaining that same tingle your hands once had...

You stared at your reflection in the water and gulped hard... your reflection showed a girl... drugged up and her lips slathered in thick red gloss... her (E/C) eyes looked tired but the drugs made her hyped up as she flaunted her body on the street...

You panicked and splashed the water rippling the memory, you breathed hard and looked back to your reflection to see your true face... You didn't find the Job haunting it was just the people who you found the most horrific. You felt tour gut churn just letting it slide within your thoughts.... It's the reason you hated the job after...

You were young... smart, beautiful and still your life stooped lower than the earths core... you were talked into doing it with a guy at least 15 years older than you. He looked handsome and rich so you accepted... oh how wrong you were.... He had a lot of money but he wasn't rich in any other quality.
"Come to my room." He said huskily as his hands roamed over your body, you shook your head not willing to go near his place of accommodation. You smiled weakly and denied him, oh boy was he persistent... you denied him gingerly and thats when things took a scary turn for the worst.
"I'm not a hooker! I don't go up to people's homes with them!" You snapped angrily, the man only threatened you until he then grabbed your wrists tightly and pinned you down in the back seat forcing you to cry out... It was useless to do so... After he was done with you you sat there trembling out of your wits covering your sex with your coat which he had torn off... You were too shaken up to deny him the room offer again...

You gasped and rose up from the water you had slipped under, you scratched your stinging legs and jumped as you heard someone knock on the door, you cleared your throat and sighed.
"Whose there?" You asked bluntly, you waited a few seconds before receiving a response.
"It's me Clark, I just came to check up on you!"
You chuckled dryly and spiral your finger over the water, "You can come in." You said softly, Clark entered and you smiled up at him pointing to the rose.
"Thanks for the rose... Oh a-and the bath." You said with a smile, you felt your heart pound within your rib cage as Clark observed your nude body. His hand raking through his dark locks of hair.
"No problem,' Clark said with a smile before crouching down, his head resting on the edge of the bath,' So how's your day progressed?"
You smiled at Clark, he rolled up his sleeve and plunged his hand into the water before taking your hand in his.
"Nothing interesting! But I did manage to fix your computer!" You said leaning on Clarks arm a little.
"Awesome! But how did you save my files from the hackers?" Clark asked, you giggled snd tapped your nose with a small grin.
"You'll never know!" You giggled like a school girl, Clark stood slowly and edged his face closer to yours.
"Tell me... or I'll have to do it the hard way." Clark said deeply, you raised your knees to your chest and pretended to zip your lips.
"Oh yeah the hard way? As if!" You jokingly mocked, Clark shrugged and slipped off his shoes and socks before stepping into the Tub and soaking his jeans forcing a cry of laughter to ring out from you.
"W-what are you... doing!" You managed to slip between breaths, Clark began to undress more and you grabbed his leg, Clark slipped a little but grabbed the towel rack ripping it from the wall forcing more shrill screeches of laughter from you, Clark bashfully held up the rack as he lifted up from being submerged into the water.
"You're all wet...,'You said, looking up at Clark with a suggestive wink, Clark being the innocent kind of guy he is around you gulped and went red, his Icy blue eyes avoiding yours, your lips curling into a smile,' you also forgot to take your phone out of your pocket..."
Clark slammed his hands onto his leg and glared down at you realising you were messing with him.
"Why didn't I take off my Jeans?!" Clark whined, realising he had to bow pry the clingy material off of his body.
"Hey Clark... C-Can you do me a small favour?" You asked with slight caution. Clark looked at you and stepped out the tub stripping the jeans from his legs.
"Uh... yeah what's on your mind." Clark asked with a weak smile as he stripped the jeans from his body. You chewed your lip and exhaled looking at the water.
"Don't say anything till I've finished talking ok? Alright... A few years ago when I was just finding my way for a job I had... issues a lot of them and not only was I effected but it stopped me from talking to my family and I lost a lot of money,' You rasped, tears threatened to spill out,' So I... I got into drugs and that lead to prostitution and then it lead to me being afraid of everything but you saved me, you pulled me from the darkness and onto a light of life I didn't think I could find ever again."
Clark went to talk but stopped, maybe he was put off... or maybe he was trying not to say the wrong thing... Clark sighed and kissed you with a smile and his eyes turned softer...
"(F/N) I had no idea... I'm sorry about not being there when I should've been. But I'm glad that I pulled you away when I did.... because I finally got the chance to tell you I want to marry you..."
(Gee wiz! That was kind of dark IDK maybe but we did it! But anyway sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes but as always stay cute my cakes ✌🏾💖🎂!)
(P.s Vote, comment, share and follow me! 🦄🐱🎂)