Superman x Tsundere reader

(Man of steel V's the Tsundere of steel XD been dying to write this! Also Henry Cavill looking hella fucking fine!!! NOTICE ME SENPAI!)

"Idiot! Don't be so foolish! N-not that I like you or anything... Dummie..." You growled at Clark as he held you from you getting wounded, Clark rolled his eyes at you and you rested your head on the 'S' from his suit, you were currently in Russia but he was flying you back because you got stabbed with a spear...
Again...
"I know you have told me multiple times!" He retorted as you passed Moscow, you looked down at it and Clark raised a small grin.
"What?" You hissed with a small shiver, Clark stopped in mid fly and looked down at you.
"Do you trust me?" He asked still sustaining the same stupid grin, you huff and cross your arms tightly.
"Y-yeah! But in a friendly trust you- AHHHH CLARK!" You scream as he dropped you. He flew down after a few seconds, you screamed louder but he caught you dodging a few buildings and multiple cars.  You clung to his strong arms and wrapped your legs round him in fear.
"WHY?!" You cried out your voice shook at the end, Clark half you close as your eyes filled with tears.
"Oh I didn't mean to make you cr-"
"JUST GET ME HOME! I HATE YOU! YOU FUCKING JERK! YOUR THE MAN OF STUPIDITY NOT STEEL!" You shriek at him as you wiped away tears from your (E/C) eyes, your (H/L) (H/C) hair stuck to your sweaty forehead. Clark gulped and bit his lip not saying a word, You kept your arms still and your nose buried into his neck.
You shifted awkwardly as the silence sunk in more. You began to think of the words you said as you flew over mount Justice. You chewed your lip as Clark placed you on the ground firmly.
"Clark I didn't-" but he flew off before you could say anything else, You gasped at him and ran to the cliff face.
"CLAAAAAARK! WAIT!" You screamed. He didn't stop, you say his flying figure sink into the moonlight. You sigh and looked down at your hands sitting down at the edge of the cliff. You sniffled and felt something press onto the back of your head.
"Now seeming your idiot boyfriend-"
"B-BOYFRIEND?! NO WAY H-HE'S S-SUCH A D-DUMMIE!" You scream, you looked back and gulped to be face to face with bane. You whimpered and he grabbed you by your neck. He squeezed but not enough to break your neck. You wheezed and went to scream but all that escaped your lips were pathetic whines and pleas.
"Clark..." You managed to gasp, You stared into banes eyes as your nails dug into his skin.
You felt your vision fade and then you fleet your body fall and banes hand released your neck.
You flopped to the floor like a deflated balloon and you looked up to see Clark in front of you.
"(F/N)..." He whispered and he got onto his knees. He held you as you claimed your breath back. You scooted closer and he did a warm smile.
"Did... Did you beat him?" You asked him, Clark stroked your hair back and nodded.
"He's gone now." Clark said warmly, you lifted up and gripped Clarks face and smashed your lips against his. You felt his face flush with heat and your eyes fluttered close. Clark hesitantly wrapped his arms round you and pulled you closer.
"Uh... Dad..." Connor said, you held up one finger and continue me the heated kiss, Clark smiled against your lips and turned looking at Connor and you also looked over.
"Yes Connor?" Clark asked nonchalantly, Connor pointed behind him and walked off. You raised an eyebrow and Clark kissed your cheek helping you stand.
"Am I still a dummie?" He asked you with a goofy grin, you scoffed and looked at him linking your arm with his.
"No... Your MY Dummie."

(Hope you liked it and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! But as always stay cute my cakes ✌🏾💖🎂