Drunk Nights

Paul couldn't believe his eyes.One night without Brian, and all the lads were drunk. Now he was going to have to take care of them. Again.

"Come on George, up this step," Paul had George's arm around his neck, and was supporting George with his other arm wrapped around his skinny frame. Luckily, George was very light to carry and Paul soon got him into his bed, and tucked him up.

Now for John and Ringo, he thought grimly as he made his way back downstairs. He found Ringo half-asleep on the sofa, but John partying around and yelling and singing.

I should've know better, Paul cringed at the mess of the house as he lifted Ringo up in his arms and took him up to his bed. Ringo was already asleep when Paul lay him in bed. 

Tell me why - but Paul didn't finish that thought as he saw John standing there, looking way beyond compare to any other drunk man Paul had ever seen. Run for your life, Paul thought about doing it for a split second, but his loyalty came back, and he forced a crazy John up to bed, despite all his mad protests. 

As snores came from the sleeping boys, Paul chuckled, and his heart melted a bit.

"You're all swines. I could cripple you all," Paul stroked some of Ringo's hair "but here you are, all fast asleep, and looking cute. I couldn't ever hate you." Paul kissed his brothers lightly on their foreheads, got in his own bed, and drifted off to sleep.

I hope you liked this. Do you have any comments or requests? You can send in anything to me, I don't mind! :)