ghouls-intro

(Youngjae POV)
STRONGEST GHOULS IN SEOUL, KOREA:

G-Dragon
District: BIGBANG
Kagune: Koukaku
Seen With/Works With: T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri.

Jennie
District: BLACKPINK
Kagune: Ukaku
Seen With/Works With: Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé.

Jun
District: SEVENTEEN
Kagune: Bikaku
Seen With/Works With: The8, Dino, and Hoshi.

Jaebum
District: GOT7
Kagune: Rinkaku
Seen With/Works With: Jackson, Jinyoung, Mark, BamBam, and Yugyeom.

RECENT ACTIVITY?:

I check off 'no' as I close the booklet and put it on the front desk. "Have a good day Yeri, I'll see tomorrow." Youngjae said blankly. "Mmhm. Oh wait Investigator Youngjae!" Youngjae turned around to face the young girl.

"U-um isn't the day off tomorrow?" Youngjae thought for a second, "Oh yeah, it is. I guess I'll see you the day after then." Youngjae walked towards the door. "Thank you for your time Investigator Youngjae!" Yeri yelled cautiously, "Just call me Youngjae, Yeri!" Youngjae said as he chuckled.

Let me introduce myself. I am Choi Youngjae. I am the top investigator at the CCG (Commission of Counter Ghoul) and I guess that's why Yeri sounds so afraid of me. Sigh, I wouldn't have to have all this pressure on me if we didn't live in a world where mutant human things called ghouls ate people.

But that's just how it is and that's why my job exists so we can kill everyone of them. I fucking hate ghouls, they're so cruel and evil.

I once did an investigation where a ghoul ate an innocent couple that were just sitting on a bench, it's was gruesome.

By the time I arrived home it was late and I was exhausted. "Thank god I'm so tired." I changed my clothes and went under my covers.
----------------------------------------------A/N
BRO BET U DIDNT SEE THIS COMIN
YOU JUST GOT OTAKUED
KAY HAVE A GOOD DAYYYYY
{I didn't rlly like my other fanfic ILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS AT LEAST DECENT}
OK EVERYONE GO HOME NOW ~lets go home kaneki~ OK ILL STOP BYE!!!!
- ☂️noe le umbrella☂️