Chapter Eight

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! Quick little thing:  this chapter might be a bit strange because I'm trying to establish multiple relationships and friendships between characters. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

---------

After the proclamation Khal Drogo made in the feasting house, he made the same speech to the rest of his khalasar. They had cheered and raised their arms with their weapons in hand. Drogo ordered for his khalasar to pack everything for them to start moving. He also appointed Rakharo and another man, Aggo, as his wife's bloodriders.

Days later, Natheriya rode on the back of her horse, smirking at the sound of the merchant begging for them to stop. He was naked and tied to the back of her bloodrider, Aggo's, horse and forced to run alongside the khalasar until he couldn't take it anymore and died.

Dany rode beside her sister and Jorah, flinching at the sound of the merchant's cries. Natheriya frowned at the sight of her sister doing so and leaned over a bit to whisper to Ser Jorah. "I think it's wise that you comfort Dany. She isn't fairing well with the merchant's screams," she told him.

"Of course, my Khaleesi," he responded before riding closer to the youngest Targaryen. Natheriya watched as he led Daenerys to the side and further up the moving kalasar, speaking to her as they went.

Hours passed and she was disappointed, yet glad that the merchant lasted. If she was completely honest, she wanted to be the one to end his life. The khalasar had stopped and the slave women and men were setting up camp. Natheriya saw some of them struggling after finishing her and Drogo's tent and moving on to her sister's. She felt anger flare inside her and while atop her horse, she demanded to a group of men, "You, all twenty, go help them. Now!" They jumped slightly at the sound of her angry voice and moved quickly, grumbling to themselves quietly. She heard them and clapped her hands, "One of the few things I tell you to do and you complain? It is putting up a tent and helping those who serve. If you do not think you can do it, then I will. If you do not think you can do a simple act of assistance, then you can end up doing everything yourselves if they are injured from their struggling."

The group of warriors looked at her, seeing her disbelief. Turning to each other, they communicated silently. If they had her do it, they would face the wrath of the Khal if anything were to happen. If their slaves were unable to work like usual for however long it took them to heal, then they would be left doing everything they thought beneath them. With the thought of possible outcomes, they shook their heads in panic and ran to help with the tents.

She watched as they carried out her order and turned her head back around. The Khaleesi noticed her husband and his bloodriders looking at her with amusement dancing in their expressions and eyes. She heard laughter from her side and turned her head to look at her bloodriders, Rakharo and Aggo. Soon, Nath joined in with their laughter. She stopped a couple moments later as she felt pain in her stomach.

Natheriya gasped aloud in pain, clutching her showing stomach. Rakharo and Aggo's laughter stopped and the amusement drained from the faces of Khal Drogo, Qotho, Cohollo, and Haggo. Her husband dismounted his horse quickly and as he rushed to her, his bloodriders yelled for her handmaidens. He was at her side in seconds, carefully lifting her off her horse and setting her on the ground. He looked at his bloodriders and silently ordered for them to take his and wife's horses with them. They gave nod at their friend and Khal, immediately moving to do so. Natheriya's bloodriders moved themselves, leaving to gather their Khaleesi's sister.

Atia, Irri, Doreah, and Jhiqui surrounded Natheriya and gently led her to her and her husband's tent. Tears started falling from her eyes as the pain moved to her lower back. Her handmaidens quickly placed her on the bed with care and gave her herbs that were safe for her to take to ease her pain. Dany entered the tent soon after, hearing the news from Rakharo and Aggo. She rushed to her sister's side, followed by Jorah, who came along with her, and Drogo, who followed after his wife and her handmaidens.