Chapter Four

Natheriya woke up without her husband next to her and she yawned before rubbing her eyes and looking around the tent. She noticed her husband getting dressed and she smiled softly, standing up and going over to him. She brought some pillows with her and sat on them behind Drogo.

Drogo felt the presence of his short wife behind him and he smirked when he felt her press up against him. He felt her kiss his shoulder as she laid her head on his back. "I'm sure my sister is going to give you your gift soon," Nath said with a smile.

Drogo smiled slightly and shook his head, "She doesn't need to give me anything. She has to give you a gift. You were the one who asked for her to come."

Natheriya moved to where she was sitting in front of him, "But you agreed to let her come."

Drogo couldn't disagree with that and he gave a nod, which told his wife that she was right. "We should start getting ready to leave for Vaes Dothrak," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead before getting up. Natheriya watched her husband leave the tent and smiled softly.

She stood up and began to get dressed in the Dothraki clothes that were made for her. Irri and Atia came in soon after. Irri came over to Natheriya and started to braid her hair while Atia packed everything up. Irri noticed a change in Natheriya. She held a glow, her breasts bigger and stomach slightly bigger, but barely noticeable unless you looked closely.

As Irri was braiding Natheriya's hair, she began to feel her Khaleesi's breasts. Natheriya's eyes went wide and she looked at her handmaiden in shock. "What are you doing?"

Irri looked at her with a smile, "You are changing, Khaleesi. When was the last time you bled, Khaleesi?"

At that question, Natheryia stood in shock. She looked down at her body and noticed that her breasts did look fuller than before. She took in a deep breath and looked up at her handmaiden, "When do I tell the Khal?"

"Soon, Khaleesi. Wait until we get to Vaes Dothrak," Irri replied.

---------

It took about three moons until they had finally reached the sacred city. Natheriya could feel the pain in her back as she rode. She could feel the effects of the pregnancy and she wondered how her husband couldn't tell.

Dany came up to her and smiled, showing her sister a great belt. "Sister, remember when we stopped a couple of days ago?"

Natheriya gave her younger sister a nod, "Yes, why?"

"I asked for this belt to be made for Khal Drogo. Do you think he will like it? It's my thank you gift. One of his bloodriders helped me come up with the idea," Daenerys said.

Natheriya looked at the golden belt with great stallions carved into the medallions hanging on the thick brown leather. The details were immaculate, no flaw anywhere. The belt was heavy and sturdy. She smiled, "My husband will love it."

The two sisters smiled before hearing their brother make crude remarks to what Jorah Mormont was telling him. Natheriya rolled her eyes, "Oh, our brother will never stop, will he?"

Dany shook her head, "No."

Natheriya smiled gently and led her sister away. The two followed Atia to where they would stay. "Sister, give the belt to him at the feast. Wait until I tell you when, okay?"

Dany gave her nod before she was led away by Jhiqui.

---------

Music and laughter filled the hall that held the grand feast for Khal Drogo's arrival. Natheriya watched as he laughed with his bloodriders and she smiled fondly. The blonde khaleesi looked at her sister and gave her nod, standing up.

Daenerys followed her movement, grabbing the belt and walking with her sister to the great Khal.

"My Khal," Natheriya said softly, gaining the attention of her husband.

"Yes, moon of my life?" The Khal said in his deep, rough voice. He pulled his short wife closer to him.

Natheriya let out a soft giggle at his possessiveness before speaking again. "My sister has her gift for you," she said. Nath turned to her sister. "Do you need me to translate?"

Dany shook her head, "I've been learning the language from Ser Jorah and Jhiqui." Natheriya rose her eyebrows in shock, a proud smile on her face before she gestured for her to present the gift.

Daenerys took a shaky breath before stepping closer and holding out her arm, which held the belt. "This is my gift for you allowing me to come along. I hope you find it fitting," she said in loud voice. Natheriya noted how her Dothraki was a little rusty, but she was still learning.

Drogo looked at the belt, grabbing it from her hands and inspecting it. Daenerys had a nervous look on her face, watching her sister's husband look over it and run his fingers along the medallions. Drogo looked at his wife's sister with a pleased look.

Natheriya smiled, "He thanks you."

Dany smiled and bounced slightly in excitement. She bowed her head before heading back to the small group of handmaidens. Natheriya watched before she looked at her husband, who was once again looking at his new belt. She leaned closer until she was pressed closely against him.

"My love, I have news. Follow me to our tent," she whispered in his ear before standing up and leaving the feast.

Drogo watched her leave hungrily before following his wife. He entered their tent soon after her and watched her with hungry eyes as she stripped in front of him. He dropped his clothes and walked over to her, placing his hands low on her hips and pulling her close.

Natheriya let out a soft sigh as their bodies pressed together. She tilted her head far back so she could look up at him, grabbing one of his wrists and leading his hand to lay on her stomach. Drogo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'm carrying your child, my sun and stars," she whispered softly, so soft that she thought he didn't hear her.

Drogo's eyes widened and he couldn't believe his ears. It took him a few seconds to process the news. A rare smile graced his face and he bent down, kissing her fiercely. Natheriya gasped slightly and he took that chance to force his tongue in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling him lift her slightly so she was not straining as much. They had a battle before he finally won and picked her up, laying her on the bed behind her.

Drogo pulled away and glanced at his pale wife with her hair fanned out behind her. He smirked at her underneath him and started kissing her neck. Natheriya moaned and gasped as he placed hard bites on her neck. She arched her back as he continued down her body before traveling back up to her neck. He quickly pushed into her and nipped at her neck again, making his wife scream loudly in pleasure.

He moved quick and fast as she writhed underneath him, calling out his name over and over again. She could feel herself starting to come undone and she knew this would be their fastest love session ever. She screamed in pleasure once more as she felt herself fall in waves. Drogo followed after a couple more thrusts, spilling his seed inside her. He pulled out of her and dragged her to him once he laid next to her. She had a feeling it was going to be quick, but she didn't mind. A sated smile graced her face.

"I know we will have a boy," Natheriya whispered after a couple of minutes. She looked up at him as he looked down.

"How do you know?" He asked her. He ran his fingers through her long hair and listened to her breathing.

"I just know," she whispered before falling asleep in his arms.