Chapter 31: Dialga

Start from the beginning

"Elena..." Lucy said softly.

"Of course we will," Hisui answered confidently. I looked up, seeing them smiling at me. "We don't want anything to happen to Fiore. And I can see that these Pokémon, as you call them, are your friends. Just tell us what we can do."

I smiled at Hisui, standing up in happiness. Lucy came up next to me and wrapped her arm around me in a side hug. Natsu came up and was smiling the smile I loved. "I apologize for my behavior before," the king stated. "You have my permission for anything you need."

"Thank you," I said, almost starting to cry. "Thank you so much..." Lucy hugged me tightly from beside me, and I hugged her back.

Hisui then came up closer to me. "What can we do?"

Lucy let go of me. "We need help finding this orb," I told her, pulling out my Pokédex. I pressed the screen until the Adamant Orb was showing, and turned it around for her to see. "It looks like this. We need to find it now."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"There's a Pokémon that can travel through time that's here. But...it's gone to the past." Hisui and the king widened their eyes in shock. "We have to find it before it creates a major change in history. We don't have much time either, knowing how frightened it most likely is."

Hisui became confident, and nodded her head. "Guards!" She yelled to them. "Have every last one of you be looking for this orb. I will send a picture to your wrist lacrimas." She turned to them. "Fiore is now in all of our hands. Don't let us down."

"Yes, Your Majesty!!" They saluted, and rushed to the door to the courtyard.

I sighed. "Okay..." I turned to the group. "Now we need to look ourselves. Ash, can you and Natsu search from the sky? The orb could be shining from the sunlight."

"Sure," Ash answered. "Talonflame could use some wind under his wings."

"And I can take Natsu up no problem!" Hapoy grabbed Natsu's shoulders, and spread his big white wings. He flapped, and they both shot into the air like wind while his wings sparkled from his magic. Ash sent out Talonflame and followed them to search from the sky.

"Exceeds are so cute," I smiled. "I wish I had one." Eevee grunted on my shoulder in jealousy. "I'm teasing, Eevee. I could never replace you." She rubbed my cheek in happiness.

"So, what do we do?" Gray asked.

"Same thing they're doing," I answered, turning to the other trainers. "If anyone else has Pokémon that could find the orb quickly, please let them help. As for the mages, you'll have to search on your own accord."

"We'll figure out something." Erza crossed her arms. "You should help too."

"Of course I am. Umbreon and Espeon both have a knack for finding things. I'll let them take over for me." I let them both out of their balls as I said this.

It felt like hours before we heard anything about the Adamant Orb at all. Mirajane called me on the lacrima watch, and I answered. "Ellie, I think we have something! Get back to the guild right away!" She hung up without saying anything else, and everyone followed me back to the guild hall.

Ash and Natsu were already there from getting the message. I hurried in with Lucy next to me, and sure enough there was an orb with diamonds shaped into it in the middle of one of the tables. It was the orb we all were looking for.