Recovery

Crissi's p.o.v.

 I got home from the hospital and apperently I'd been in there for about two weeks in a coma. When Danni and I reunited with the guys things felt so much better, after getting on the bus Danni made me mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. I was so hungry I ate it all while everyone just sat around and stared at me. 

We finally had arrived in San Diego, and I was excited to be back, even if it was only for a week. The bus comes to a stop infront of a big white brick house and the boys run out to hug their family, but before I get off Danni hugs me. "Crissi, I'm so glad that you're all better. I missed you." She smiled as tears silently dripped off her cheeks. Hand in hand we both get off the bus and met by Vic and Mike.

The day went on and we had a party to celebrate our return and I've felt really good all day, but now the day is over and everything is quiet and the silence is becoming overwhelming again. I felt tears lining along my eyes when Mike turns over and pulls me into a warm protective hug. A hug that  I so despretaly needed, I smiled to myself and fell into a warm happy slumber. 

Tony's p.o.v.

  It's been a rough couple of weeks, with Crissi being in the hospital, It really hit us hard because we were all so busy with tour that we never noticed how bad she was getting. I sighed and just layed in bed, we all love the girls and we almost lost Crissi. I know how she feels becasue depression is always there no matter how hard you try to avoid it. I blinked away my tears and tried to sleep for a few more hours when Mike woke me up.

Mike's p.o.v

 I woke up and my beautiful girlfriend was still sleeping peacefully next to me, so I decided to make a nice breakfast for everyone. Carefully I slid myself out of bed and pulled the blankets up, and made my way downstairs. The sun radiated off of the white tiled floor in the kitchen, I looked through the kitchen, I rubbed the back of my neck and realized that I really don't know what to make because 2 of the six people in our are vegetarians. So I guess the best thing to do is to wake Tony, then he can help make veggie lover food. 

Crissi's p.o.v.

It was a beautiful sunny morning bringing a smile to my face as I slowly opened my eyes to see Mike sitting at the bottom of our bed holding a bunch of yellow roses. He kissed me and scooped me up out of bed bridal style and carried me down to the kitchen where everyone was seated and smiling. I felt my feet hit the cold tiles and looked around at all the food that I figured Mike  made, with help of course. I think its the sweetest thing thats been done for me in a while.