Chapter 2: Going to de skelebros

Frisk's P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly then i heared chara snickering like crazy then i was shocked then heared her voice INTERPRATED MINE!

"Heya sansy~" she said in a seductive voice. I struggled,im so to get my hands on her.Until i found out she tied me up.and worse she covered my mouth with a hanky

"Frisk? Is there something wrong you dint sound like yourself" i heard sans' said."Mhhmmf!!!!" I Screamed but nobody heared me."there's something ive' meaning to ask you that i-"

I heared the rope snap.

Without thinking twice i screamed "CHARA YOU SON OF A GOAT GIVE THAT BACK AND IF YOU DON'T I'LL BURN EVERY SINGLE LIVING,EXISTING CHOCOLATE IN THE UNDERGROUND THEN FEED IT TO JERRY IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!"

Then immediately grabbed my phone.Chara just jumped as i grab my phone then smirked evily at me. i shot her a glare."Sans,Hello?" I asked to make sure sans was there.

"Frisk what in the bone heck happened there?" Sans asked so confused

"Well a certain someone stole my phone" i said then shot her another glare.

"Oh ok so when are ya gonna be here?" Sans asked maybe for the sleepover.

"Yeah i'll be around after lunch bye" frisk replied then shut her phone.finding chara who is not with her anymore.

frisk let out a sigh then went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

-tem skip to after eating breakfast-

"toriel can we go to the skelebros house for tonight?" frisk asked while helping toriel clean the dishes

"sure just be safe on the way there"

Im so sorry if its short