14

Millies pov

"Come on ladies!"

Sadie and I were laughing our asses off. May I add we were a little tipsy but she kept saying all this funny shit and I don't know why it was funny but it just was. Finn and Gaten were still in the cabin discussing "business" or whatever the hell that means. Sadie, Caleb, and I were walking to our spot in the woods to build a campfire.

"Okay girls lets set up here".

I looked at Sadie, she eventually looked back and burst into a fit of laughter. I grabbed her hands and started spinning around. I looked up at the sky as we went in a circle, fingers intertwined. I admired the stars as a spun around, watching them twinkle and shine. I felt the coolness of the night air against my mostly bare skin, thanks to the outfit Sadie gave me. Maybe it was the alcohol or the spinning for several minutes but I found myself about to fall out of orbit onto the ground.

Sadie let go of my hands causing me to loose my balance but luckily a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me from crashing into the dirt.

"Easy there, sweet thing".

It was Finn. Smoking a cigarette and all. I smiled and got back on my feet pulling away from his grasp. I put my fingers to his face, grabbing the cigarette from his mouth and placing it between my teeth. The side of his mouth raised into a familiar grin and I wrapped my lips around the butt, inhaling. I had for the most part gotten used to them. I no longer coughed like crazy which Finn would argue if that really was a good thing.

I walked closer to him and put my hands on his chest before exhaling a cloud of smoke in his face. I could see him smile threw the haze and I could also feel his hand on the back of my neck pulling my face closer. He then repeated my move of snatching the cigarette and putting it between his teeth to take a hit. Before he could exhale though, I pressed my lips ever so gently on his, pulling away slowly. He tried to pull me back but I ducked from the hand that was trying to pull my head back to his. Finally, he exhaled and smoked filled the space around him but he quickly put the butt back in his mouth and ran up to me, pulling me off my feet. I giggled, looking down at him and placed a hand on the back of his head.

"There's no escaping me" he said. I grinned wider.

"Okay okay we get it you're madly in love now stop fucking around and help us with this fire" said Gaten, who I just noticed arrived.

Finn put me down and walked over to the campfire, well an attempt of one, and threw his cigarette in the stack of wood before grabbing the bottle of lighter fluid and drenching the wood. He grabbed a couple matches from Gaten and walked over and found some dry leaves. He then lit the leaves on fire before throwing them on the wood, which started a pretty damn good camp fire.

"Mother fuckin pro" Gaten said.

"I swear he's a pyro or something he's good with fire" Caleb said.

Finn turned towards him. "I'm good with a lot of things Caleb". He then winked causing Caleb and Gaten to go into a fit of cheers and 'my man' s.

Sadie and I both rolled our eyes and I sat down on the ground near the fire. Eventually the rest joined and we formed a circle with the fire in the middle. Soon enough Gaten took out some sort of joint and lit it, not surprising any of us. Finn was sitting next to me but I felt him scoot closer and then put an arm around my shoulder.

"Four weeks" he said.

Sadie and Caleb looked down knowing the end of summer wouldn't effect them. I sighed.