{12}

I just found out there is another "the bad boys mission" I wasn't aware of that and I apologize. I promise these are all my ideas.

Emma's POV
I passed James the ball and he looked at it as it flew by him. I adjusted my lacrosse stick in my hands as he fell to the ground and groaned in frustration.

"You have to catch the ball, James." I said passing the ball back to him.

"Well i don't want to catch it. I wanna go eat! All i want is food! Im so hungry! God! Im dying! " James whined.

"James, we've been here for an half an hour." Ethan said.

"And we ate about forty minutes ago." I added fixing my goggles.

"Come on guys. I don't wanna do this anymore. I just wanna eat pizza and play with my friends." James said throwing his stick at Ethan, but Ethan caught it before it could hit him.

"Come on, just for another hour, James." I said.

"No."

Ugh this should be so fun! That's sarcasm. So do do much sarcasm.

<><><><>
BEEP BEEP BE-

Oh my lord shut up. I slapped my alarm clock. Ugh its Monday. I hate Monday's.

I slipped out of bed, walking to my closet and grabbing a pair of high waisted ripped jeans that were washed out and looked cute, and a maroon baggy long sleeved crop top. I usually dont wear these type of outfits or...i mean like
I don't usually like them but I thought it was cute.

I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I put some mascara on. Then i plugged the straightener in. I grabbed my brush and started singing, "She wears short skirts, i wear t-shirts!"

"Shes cheer captain and im on the bleachers, dreaming bout the day when you wake up a find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

I ran the straightener through my hair, looks nice, "if you can see that im the one that understands you-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, EMMA!" Ethan yelled from the hall way.

"YOU CAN GO DIE, ETHAN! NO ONE LIKES YOU!" I yelled back.

<><><><>

"Emma, you're so skinny. You need to eat." Fiona said smacking my stomach.

"Thats false. Im perfectly healthy." Which was true. I wasn't underweight at all. I play 5 sports! What do they except?

"Well you're skinnier then me so i would like you to gain weight." Fiona said.

"You need help."

The warning bell went off and i headed to my first period class, chemistry.
The worst subject of all.
Please kill me.
Id rather die in a whole with Sabrina and Ryder than go to chemistry.
Like why?!
Why is this a subject?!

I threw my stuff in my locker and grabbed my notebooks and text books.
Time to go suffer.

Finally that dumb class was over and i have a free period. HALLELUJAH!