16.

"I BROUGHT THE BOOZE!" Ryan yelled as he walked into our house, we threw a little get together with the band and a few close friends just for fun, it's nice to see each other. "I don't drink" Chris laughed "yea cause your a pus-" I cut Ryan off "no he's no, if anything you are" I smiled "whatever viv!" Ryan frowned.

"how many weeks?" kylie asked "ten weeks now" I smiled "great I'm super exited" she smiled "yea me too". after I finished cooking the rest of the food I made for the party I had to use the bathroom "hey Chris I'm going to use the bathroom" I said and I walked into our room.

but then I saw a card on the bed I knew I hadn't seen before "Vivian" it said, I opened it slowly and it said "Happy almost Birthday, the almost 27 year old I enjoyed having you around but...don't worry I'm coming to help you" I read it out loud thinking about who could've sent it.

I walked back out with the card after using the restroom, "Chris? I got this" I gave him the card "I didn't send it" Chris said "then who did?" I asked after I said that we all heard a knock at the door "I go it" I said as I walked to the door.

"It was me" I opened the door to see Scott with a mischievous smile "Chris!" I yelled "what!" He ran to the door "you fucking dead man" Chris walked towards Scott, Scott then pulled out a gun and pointed it into his face, everyone in the kitchen filled with fear, Chris stopped moving "why do you think you can keep running from me?!" Scott asked me "leave him alone Scott, look leave this behind" I said walking up to him slowly "Vivian why!?" He yelled "Scott" I said "I SHOULD BE KILLING YOU! IF I CANT HAVR YOU NOBODY WILL!" He said pointing the gun at my face "NO!" Chris jumped at him punching my back a forth, Scott managed to get away, he knocked Chris out, he walked to me and got into my face and said "I'll ruin you and him" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach or my back but I couldn't remember anything after that.

*beep* *beep* *beep*
"AHHHHH!" I screamed "shhh, shhh" Kylie said, she was Also with Ryan Ashley who looked like she just got done crying "where am I?" I asked "the hospital" Kylie said "why?" I asked
"You were stabbed, he, he stabbed you" I looked around my stomach and saw....a stab wound, I couldn't breathe....I felt rage and sadness rid up my spine "the baby?" I asked
"It's dead" Kylie shed a tear as I shed many.

Chris got a concussion from him punching him, he had hit his head on the concrete so hard he got one. "Vivian!" Chris barged in as o finished bawling my eyes out "thank gosh you're ok!" Chris said in relief "what's wrong?" He asked, Ricky followed him and Balz "Chris...the baby...it's dead" I said he broke down into tears as I did the same.

The day we went home it was kinda blurry. I hadn't slept in a couple days or so, Chris was the main one who sat with me through it all.

It was at least a week later I barely ate Chris was starting to get on my ass about it "Baby you need to eat your cereal" he said as I played with my food "No" I said trailing off, he sat down next to me "Vivian...look at me" he said, I sat silently "Vivian" he said again, no response left my mouth "Vivian?" Chris said once more, I responded with this "I want to know what I'm getting myself into" I said "what?" He said "who am I dating? I know Chris motionless, but personality wise? Who are you really? What did you give up?" I asked "Vivian, this is me!" Chris said "what secrets are you keeping from me?" I asked "Vivian stop please" Chris asked calmly "no...no I won't you need to tell me-"
"Vivian you're ticking me off"

"Sluts? Sluts? What are those to you? Ex girlfriends? You are a fucking ass-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Chris flipped the cereal off the table "you wanna know the real me?" He asked "yes" I said.

He grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to the bedroom, he bended me over "Chris?" He grabbed what looked like rope of some kind he tied my hands and tied the rope to the foot board of the bed "Chris?!" I yelled "you wanted to know" he said.
He pulled down my joggers and my panties and  I couldn't completely process this while it was happening all I could do was moan, but he pulled my hair and pressed hard with his hand against my hip it left a bruise "CHRIS!" I screamed as I begged him to stop "STOP!" He didn't, I struggled it hurt from him pressing down on my hip. I finally got free from the rope that grasped on my wrist and hit Chris.

He stopped as I fell to the ground and bawled "Vivian?" He said with concern "GET AWAY!" I said as I grabbed my clothes and put them on and grabbed a suitcase filled it with all my clothes "Vivian!" Chris grabbed my wrist "ah! Watch it!" I said grabbing my wrist that had rope burn on it "Vivian please don't leave" Chris said, he looked as if he was about to cry and I sat helpless "I'm sorry" I said as I cried in his arms.

I had put my clothes up and relaxed for awhile "baby, there's a call for you" Chris walked into the room "ok" I said getting up.

"Hello?" I said
"Vivian?" A older woman's voice spoke
"Who is this?" I asked
"It's Casey's mother" she sounded like she was crying or sad
"Yes? What's wrong?" I asked, She never called unless of an emergency
"Casey's......Casey is dead" she spoke, I couldn't believe what I was hearing
"Casey's...dead?" I said
"Yes, she was shot" she said.

My best friend the one I grew up with is dead?
She was pregnant with...Scott's kid...Scott....Scott killed her...he's after everyone...I need to warn Chris about the band!