Before a Concert

It was the moment before concert. Everyone was ready. Except John.

The lad had got dressed in a suit and was ready to play [or show-off, more like], however, being a bit too 'care - free', shall we say, meant John wasn't dressed properly.

His tie was dangling in a knot over his shirt, his collar and jacket undone, and he had sauce over his mouth.Paul noticed this and frowned.

"John, are you ready?" Paul hinted at him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," John replied, rather bored.

"Do you feel okay?" Paul tried to point out John's appearance polity.

"I feel fine," John said, looking confused.

Paul sighed deeply and fixed John's clothes, muttering at him, "You should try to keep more clean, you just put on this suit half an hour ago!". John rolled his eyes at Paul babying him, but, truthfully, didn't mind him doing it as it saved him the bother.

Paul grabbed a baby wipe and wiped John mouth, until it was clean, "Honestly John, how do you manage to do this!" John smirked.

Finally, Paul was content with John's looks, so John cheered "Where are we going lads?"

"To the top Johnny!" the other Beatles yelled back.

"And where's that?" John shouted.

"The toppermost of the poppermost!" they whooped back.

With that, they went out on stage.

***

I hope you liked it! Any other request of when Paul was 'the mother'? Send them in, they can be as crazy as you like!