Home For Me

Sabine's POV

We made it back to the Ghost and Ezra kept apologizing for fighting Cole. It soon got annoying. I zipped around and grabbed Ezra by the shoulders and shook him.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Ezra! I was a fool to think my family would be any different! It's my fault!" I told him. I let go of him then looked at the ground. "Sorry for yelling. I just don't want you to blame yourself." I added.

"It's okay, your just stressed. Go lay down have a rest or a nap." Ezra told me.

"Okay, I will." I yawned. I walked to my room and laid down on my bed. I looked at the painting of the Ghost Crew on my ceiling. I smiled at it happily. I couldn't help but hope this was all over. I had my family on this ship, biological doesn't mean that they are family. I would do anything for my family. I hopped off my bed grabbed some paint and started to paint a picture of Ryloth, Lothal, Lasan, Coruscant and Mandalore. I wrote the words family across the galaxy. I smile now knowing where my roots come from and how I'm not like my mother.

Hera's POV

I hated to say it but, I'm glad Sabine came back with us instead of staying with her family. I am glad she's with us, but I can't imagine what it was like watching your daughter walk away with a crew and choosing them over me. It would be painful. I walked to Sabine's room and knocked on the door. When there was no response I opened it. I saw Sabine asleep in her bed and I noticed a new painting on the wall. It was a new painting because the paint was still a little wet. It had all of the crew's home planets and family across the galaxy written in the middle.

Ezra's POV

Even though Sabine said it was okay. I still felt bad about getting in a fight with Cole. But, things were back to normal now and Sabine was home.

    Kanan's POV

  Even though I felt bad for the Wrens, I was happy Sabine was with us. Hera told me about Sabine's latest work of art, it made me glad she loved us as a family.  She was an amazing young woman that I knew would grow into a strong, smart and beautiful woman in adulthood. I had to face the reality, Sabine and Ezra were both growing up and me and Hera would be there every step of way...
________________________

   This was the last chapter of this book! I might make a sequel in the future.

        Till next time Emily out.