It will be okay

Bo-Katan's POV

Sabine was rebellious as ever and definitely more skilled. I had a plan for her that would help me extremely.

"What do you want from me?" Sabine growled lowly. I put my weapons down making her do the same.

"To talk." I answered.

"What about?" She threw back with out thought.

"You will see. Me and your father will explain over dinner tonight." I said.

"Only if my crew gets to be there too." She said firmly.

"Fine." I agreed. I walked to the door and opened it. Sabine walked through, then ran over to her friends. She opened their cell, I immediately noticed how the twi'lek, blind man and the younger boy ran to check on her. I noticed Fenn Rau looking at me, I could tell he knew what this was about. I nodded and he sighed. Cole walked in and looked at me.

"She is over there, get them to their quarters." I told my son.

"Understood." He said flatly.

    Cole's POV

I walked to where my sister was. At the moment she was hugging a twi-lek woman, a boy that looked about Sabine's age noticed me and elbowed Sabine. She looked at me with almost a glare.

"To be honest with you I figured you would be happier to see me." I smirked.

"Well it's hard not to blast that smirk off your face." She said with venom dripping off every word.

"Sabine!" The twi'lek and blind man scowled.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." Sabine groaned.

"So Cole is your big brother?" The blind man asked.

"Yes, everyone this is Cole my big brother. Cole, the twi'lek is Hera, the blind man is Kanan, the teen with raven hair is Ezra and you are familiar with Fenn Rau" Sabine introduced.

"I will show you to your quarters." I said then walked off. They followed but, Sabine walked beside me. It was silent for a while we were almost there when Ezra I think was his name walked to Sabine.

"Bean can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course Ez." Sabine said then fell behind with Ezra. A few minutes passed before Sabine walked beside me again.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I teased.

"What?! No!" She yelped.

"Good because your ex might get jelly." I smirked.

"He's here?! Please don't tell him I'm back!" She begged.

"No promises." I laughed. "Here we are. There are only four beds sadly but, if needed I can bring another one." I said.

"Thank you, Cole." Hera said gratefully.

"No problem. There is a com on one of the of the nightstands, just com if you need something. At 1800 there will be an escortcoming to get you. In the closet there are nice clothes for dinner." I said then left.

     Ezra's POV

  We got dressed and waited. The three of us guys wore dress shirts and nice jeans. Hera wore a casual dress with heals. Sabine was supposed to wear a dress too, but every one of us knew that wasn't gonna happen. She ended up wearing a red and black plaid shirt that went to her mid thigh with black leggings and tall brown boots. The escort arrived and we got in our speeder. It wasn't a long drive there, I could sense how nervous Sabine was.

"Sabs?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"It's gonna be okay." I told her.

"I'm not nervous." She scoffed.

"I can sense it."

"I'm afraid." She whispered. Before I could respond because we stopped at our destination. We walked to the front of the building. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

"It's gonna be okay." I told her. She smiled at me.

"Thank you."
________________________

          Till next time Emily out.