Chapter Ten - Sweet but Bad

It's been 3 weeks since Jerome had been stalking Cameron Monaghan but now he stopped because he was too tired of looking at someone who looks exactly like him. And Tessa has been treating me like hell and I am having a fever right now. Speaking of the devil...

"(Y/N)! Where have you been!? Everyone has been waiting in the hall since forever!"

"Okay, I'll be there!"

I take my things and head downstairs to see everyone waiting for me. We have to go down to find somethings for Jerome, and Tessa is the boss right now. They discuss somethings while I am just standing there. Tessa notices me and groans.

"(Y/N)! You're always mute! Can't you help? In school, you always-" and continues her nagging.

You can't be keeping this away from me.
I love hitting and kill.
No I can't release you!
You can!
You won't do that!
Watch me!

I watch her as she still continues her nagging while the others puts their hands on their head to wait. I do the same. Then Tessa hits me hard and slaps me. I have a red hand mark across my cheeks and my arms are painful and red. She rolls her eyes at me and my friends quickly helps me out. Jerome angrily bursts into the living room.

"Tessa, I will KILL you if you touch my property ONE. MORE. TIME.." Jerome growls at Tessa angrily and loudly. Like, really loud. I smile at Jerome and he smiles at me back. Then Jerome goes nearer to Tessa and growls loudly, "do you understand?"

"Yes." Tessa mumbles, afraid.

Jerome smiles at her creepily and goes to me to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"No one's gonna hurt ya anymore," Jerome whispers sweetly, "let me help you with the red cheeks."

Jerome helps me up while my friends watch me and Jerome get my cheeks back to normal. It's really hot, my cheeks. Jerome leads me to the toilet and helps me out with me cheeks and arms.

"You hate Tessa?" he asks curiously, while putting to bandage on my bruise.

"You?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Yes too."

He lets go of me from the toilet and grabs my wrist. "Go to your room, you're sick."

"No, I am-"

"Go, now."

I head back to my room and sit on my bed. Thinking about my parents, Tessa's reaction, my sports day, who won? Bruce.

Ring Ring..

I answer the phone and it is Bruce. He tells me to go to the Wayne Manor but I have to kindly decline this if not Jerome will come hunt me down. I am seriously in a mood of going to a circus. I am so bored here in my room while laying upside down on my bed lazily. I shake me leg to the beat of the song that has been stuck in my head for a really long time.

Are you sure you don't wanna see Bruce?
I'm pretty sure I am sure.
Whatever.

I suddenly feel thirsty so I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and look out the window. The sun is going down. I pour a cup of water for myself and drink it. Tessa comes out of her room and walks towards me, stomping her feet in every step of hers. Once she reaches nearer to me, she slaps me hard that my cheek has never got that red before, then I realise that is my blood.

Wanna release me now?
Sure, go ahead.
Thanks! Let's take it slow first!

Fake tears streaming down my cheeks making my cheeks burn like hell since its mixing with the cut and the blood. The doors from upstairs bursts open real hard and they all comes down to see what is going on. Jerome comes down and looks at my bloody cheeks. He glares at Tessa angrily while Tessa smiles her casual smile and just says, "sorry."

Just one second later, Jerome has a gun on his hand, ready to kill Tessa, aiming for her useless piece of organ which she calls it her brain. It's just full of trash and organs. Tessa starts fake crying and suddenly really begs the heck out of Jerome. He is about to pull the trigger in three, two, one.

"No! Jerome.. I'll do it, revenge."

"*sighs* okay."

Tessa runs to her room and locks her door and Jerome grabs me and touches my cheeks full of blood and wipes it with tissue.

"You're sleeping in my room today," Jerome declares firmly and straightforward. I nod my head and walk back to my room. Well, it is going on be 10 o'clock, so maybe I should change my clothes to my pjs and go to his room. Jerome is a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

I lay down on the fluffy couch in his room, touching my scar and my bruised arm. Jerome comes in and he is full of blood and is dressed like a police officer. He probably went to GCPD to get revenge on Jim Gordon, this boy never gives up. That's what I like about him. He is really cute when he is drenched with blood splattered on his uniform.

"Hey," he says, while unbuttoning his cop uniform. My eyes widen and I quickly like back to avoid being awkward. He like, literally flirts with everything! I'm not an awkward weirdo, so ya!

"I'll sleep on the couch," Jerome says while carrying me to the bed because he knows I wouldn't move. Then there is a knock on the door. Jerome throws me to the bed and answers the door while I hid behind a bunch of big pillows.

"Where is she?" Tessa asks, entering into the room without permission. I groan silently and eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Why? Where is she?" Jerome asks, pretending to not know where I am.

"I know she's here, I will get revenge, so warn your little favourite girl," Tessa warns while aggressively grabbing Jerome's collar side on the cop shirt. I look at what she is doing and her face is so near to Jerome's.

Jerome suddenly points his gun on Tessa's stomach and so close to pulling the trigger. But I stop him.

I jump on his back and slowly slip the gun out of his hand and quickly catch it. I wink at him and throw it under table. "No, only I'm doing it."

He simply nods and pushes Tessa out of the room and slams the door on her face while she groans and walks away to her room.

"I'm meeting a friend tomorrow," Jerome simply says and covers himself under the covers.

"Huh."