Chapter Nine - Back

"What do you want, Jerome?"

"You still remember me!"

I roll my eyes at that statement and raise my eyebrow and shrug my shoulders at my friends. They shrug back and I look at Jerome from the driver's mirror and realise that he was watching me since we got in the van. I raise my eyebrow at him and smirk. He's cute but annoying. Did I just say that? God, I hate myself right now.

"What?" I ask him.

"You're just cute," he teases. I show a disgust face and look back at my friends. They are snickering at Jerome and me while I show an annoyed face.

"We've been thinking about shipping you guys together," Tessa says, pointing her finger at Jerome and me. I want to break her finger so badly.

"Ya think?" I ask them.

"We know," they argue at me back together. Urgh, why?

"I agree with them," Jerome interrupts. Which made my day much worst. I'd rather still stay in the streets than getting beaten by 5 idiots.

"He is like.. 18?!" I shout back at them.

"Then we'll have to wait for five more years, calm down (y/n)," Bryan teases.

"(Y/N)! I'd like you guys to meet a few of my friends later..." Jerome informs us. I can't wait! Barbs, Waddles, Riddle Man, Tabs.. MORE!

----

We reach and Jerome pulls over at a huge house. Like REALLY HUGE house... Bigger than Wayne Manor! We get out of the van and he leads us inside until I see Waddles sitting down, looking at us, smiling creepily. I'm regretting this now. Gosh, why?

"You all came, Jerome," Penguin smiles. I look at him with my most famous double chin look which I call it the 'doubleś chinè'. I actually have no idea what I am saying. I look at him weirdly as he walks up to Jerome and offers a handshake. Jerome looks at Penguin in the eye and handshakes him back.

"Nice to see you again, Mr-" Jerome greets but get interrupt by Penguin.

"Call me Penguin," Penguin declares. Jerome nods and says what he wants to say to Cobble again.

"Then call me Joker, my dear friend," Jerome declares back. I am a really big fan of Joker and nobody can be the Joker except for Heath Ledger. He is the legend. My temper rises up and going to explode until my friends calm me down because they know how much I love Joker. But Jerome's OBVIOUSLY NOT the joker. Maybe he can be, but is NOT the real legendary one!

"I see that you have brought your hostages, for me," Penguin jokes but Jerome glares at him then he stops.

"Which one's your favourite?" Penguin asks. Jerome looks at each of us and suddenly points at... Me?

"What's your name, my dear?" Penguin asks.

"(y/n) (l/n)," I say. Penguin nods his head and looks at Jerome. Jerome smiles at him widely and Penguin gave him a wink. Penguin walks back to Jerome and offered us to sit down and relax. I can't relax because I'm too excited to see the others, especially the Riddler aka Edward Nygma.

"Now Jerome, since I am giving you a place, and I just met you yesterday because of Barbara," Penguin chatters, "I need you to not mess this place up, okay?"