Chapter Six - Dreams

She really did stabbed herself. I can't watch this. I quickly carry her and bring her to the hospital as fast as I can. I even left the kids at home. They're not kids anymore, so yeah.

Her blood stains are in the car, her blood flows put uncontrollably like crazy. She is loosing a lot of blood. No, no, no, no!

Then I realise that her phone is still in her pocket. I quickly take her phone and find for Bruce's contact number. I can't call him so I'll just pretend to be (y/n) and text him. Gosh, she is a girl of her words. I wonder who the Heath Ledger Joker is.. I heard her mumbled that on the first day of when I kept her hostage...

To: Bruce

Come out and look outside your gate...

I can just drop her in front of Bruce's house and go. I don't really wanna end up in Arkham again. No way, not even a chance.

I reach the Wayne Manor and drop (y/n) body there and her phone and left in a hurry before anyone catches me. I feel kinda sad for doing that. I am never doing that again. I am not gonna leave her again. But this time, I have to.

No... I'm responsible for this.. I went back and see her gone. Dang it! I drive back to the my home and Jane looks mad at me.

"Yesterday was her birthday.." she says softly. I look at myself and punch the mirror. My knuckles are bleeding and the there looks at me with a wide eye. I put my hands on my head and walk back and forth.

"What do I do? I'm so STUPID!" I ask myself, screaming the last word loudly. They look at each other worriedly and look at me.

"(y/n) is always crazy in class," Tessa says.

"Yeah, she even talks to herself," Sam agrees.

"And sometimes she becomes a different person," Bryan whispers.

I brush my hair with my fingers and think about her. About her character, her face expression, her feelings, her voice changes every minute. She's insane. Which gives me a good feeling.

I lost that psycho. Damn it! What's why she did what I said. What wasn't her! Maybe it was her. But now she's gone. She's freaking gone...

"Does she eat during recess?" I ask them.

"No, she takes her food but she doesn't eat them, then she hits her head and throws the food away." Sam answers.

"Okay," I say back. Why do I feel so worried for her? At least now Bruce took her to the hospital. DANG IT! Why do I have a bad feeling!? Come on, she's just 5 years younger than you. Really young. You are responsible for this shit, Jerome.

I walk outside and put my coat and hat on in disguise. It takes 15 minutes to Bruce's house so why not?

-----

Dang IT! She's freaking gone, GONE! I look at the brats again and see them looking right back at me. Except that Tessa didn't look at me. Then she looks at me with a suspicious look.

"She isn't dead."

"What?"

"She isn't DEAD!"

I turn my head around, facing the window. It is going to be night time. I have to get her before her funeral. But if she's dead, I'll keep her.

Dreams sometimes can be dangerous..

------