Chapter 6 - Wounded and running away

Začať od začiatku

“Very well, since you are not afraid to die and I respect your courage, I will send you to Ishbala painlessly.”

Misaki/Mia pov:

I chuckled and sighed in amuse at his words. “I’d like to see you try.” He shot out to attack and I easily dodged. And just like last time, every part of the room that his hand touched, exploded into bits and pieces.

I jumped out the window and I saw Al run out of his room balcony when he heard the noise. I cursed when Scar saw him and ran to the room in which Edward was there. I ran after him and climbed the wall using my chakra and reached the room to. Scar was running at Edward and I screamed. I used a little more than normal chakra and ran at Scar and attacked him to the ground.

He fell on his front and I landed on his back. I was thrown off and Scar advanced to attack me. I did a back flip and dodged his right hand as touched the wall and furniture and blew it up. He was trying to move us apart so that we couldn’t help each other and I so wished I could summon a clone now. And to make things worse, Edward’s prosthetic leg was damaged and he could even walk.

I tried to keep Scar occupied as much as I could and I yelled to Al to get themselves to safety. “Get out of here! I’ll hold him off as long as I can!” I yelled and they dashed out of the room. Al was carrying Edward and I felt relieved that they were out of harm’s way.

I took a peek between the fighting to make sure they weren’t in sight, but it was a mistake. I lost my footing and Scar placed his right hand on my side. It glowed red and my eyes went wide. I heard a sickening squelch and blood splattered on the wall and floor.

I fell to the ground hard and the wind was knocked out of my lungs. Scar narrowed his eyes and scoffed at me. From the amount of blood and the pain shooting through me, I could easily tell that my internal organs were damaged.

Fighting the intense pain, I jumped up and ran out of the room. I coughed and blood splattered on the ground and I knew I was in a serious mess. I could feel Scar’s chakra and he was running after me. I felt dizzy and my vision kept going blurry. I followed Ed and Al’s chakra and on the way used healing ninjutsu to heal my internal organs. I made sure that it was just a surface wound but I was still losing blood and if I didn’t get medical attention soon….I wouldn’t last.

When I finally reached Ed and Al, they screamed seeing my state. I fell to my knees in front of them and coughed out more blood. I was panting but I took the wall for support and stood up again. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand and panted. “We have to…..get….to the….train station……now….” I said between wheezing.

“Mia san! You’re in no condition to run! We have to find someone to treat you!” Al yelled in worry but I took his hand in one of mine and applied pressure to my wound with the other. I dragged him as he held Edward with one arm and I ran towards the train station. Ed and Al tried to resist, but I just pulled them hard and ran to the station.

“Scar is probably…..right behind us. We have to….get out of here.” I managed to wheeze again and we made it to the train station.

We had managed to get a lot of attention from the people in Lior and they sent looks especially to me since my entire side was soaked in blood and I was wheezing. There were also several military personnel and they seemed to recognize us. “Fullmetal alchemist sir! Whats going on?!” I looked up at the man and he bent down as I fell to my knees to help me. “Miss!”

“She’s the dragon alchemist! We need to get back to central ASAP! She’s losing too much blood and Scar is still after us!” Edward yelled and the man nodded. He picked me up bridal style and I didn’t have the energy to resist. We all ran to the train station and we were taken into a small train.