➤ FIGHT.

In which Lip and Y/n get into an argument about cleaning around the Gallagher household

"I really don't see the problem here." I scoff at Lip, who runs his fingers through his hair and breathes heavily with frustration.

"Of course you don't," Lip laughs sarcastically. "I told you that I was going to get groceries, so you can do the fucking dishes and clean up the kitchen!"

"Why should I have to do that? I'm not responsible for what's clean or not clean in this house!" I said, which is true.

"You've been staying here for a month, the least you can do is participate and do something around here!" Lip shouts.

"I'm not going to clean this house for you and everyone else, thats not my job!" I shouted back.

"Then what the fuck is?! Sitting on your ass all day and doing nothing?!" He yells and walks closer to me which makes me back up a bit.

"Lip–"

"No! Honestly Y/n, I let you stay in my house for as long as you need to, and you won't even help out?! Jesus, how selfish can you be?!" Lip now has my back against the wall as he continues to shout at me.

His words hit me knives stabbing me over and over again. Once he takes a break from yelling at me to take a breather I look in his blue eyes, mine filling with tears.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

Lip sighs and looks down, shaking his head. "Don't be."

The room is met with strong silence, the only thing heard was Lip's hard breathing. I really did feel bad, Lip is 100% right, I should be helping around here since him and his siblings are helping me find a place to live for a while.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Lip apologizes as he keeps his gaze on the ground.

"You shouldn't be sorry Lip, I deserved it. I'm really sorry for not doing anything around here, its so rude of me, I ju–"

"Hey, no, you shouldn't have to be sorry." Lip cuts me off.

He looks up at me and grabs ahold of my hand, he pulls me against him and grins.  

"I love you." He tells me.

I smile at him. "I love you, too."

He leans down and kisses me softly, he lets go of my hand and holds my waist, squeezing it lightly. He pulls away and rests his head on my forehead.

"Make up sex?"

i'm super fucking sorry that this first imagine is short but i'm not really sure what to write, besides, i've never written an imagine before so bare with me, please.

— ash.