➤ FRANK ISSUES.

In which Frank insults Y/n and her relationship with Lip, and Lip is not so happy about that

"You guys are amazing!" I exclaimed to Debbie and Carl as we enter the kitchen trough the backdoor.

We have just finished a game of baseball, a very violent game, that is. Debbie and Carl are really good at playing sports, especially Carl.

"Thanks, I really didn't think I could play baseball. I've never played before, I just said yes because you look hot today." Carl says with a smirk on his face as he looks me up and down.

I roll my eyes. "You wish Gallagher."

I'm wearing a white baseball tee, black sleeves, I cut my shirt to the point it was just above my belly button. I have on high wasted, black ripped jeans on and a baseball cap on with my hair down.

Debbie laughs and shoves Carl, he flips her off and rolls his eyes. I chuckled and set my baseball glove on the table.

"You guys got any beer?" I asked opening their fridge.

I spot one more bottle of beer and grab it, not caring that it'll probably piss off Fiona, Ian, or Lip, who is my beautiful boyfriend. Speaking of, Lip himself walks downstairs and smiles once he sees me.

"Hey." He pecks my lips and then turns to greet his two little siblings.

I smile and grab the beer, I open it to take a long sip.

"How old do I have to be to date your fine ass." Carl winks at me.

"Watch it!" Lip glares at Carl.

"What? I was just asking a question." Carl scoffs.

"I don't care, don't call my girlfriend a fine ass." Lip warns.

I laugh, and just to make Lip happy, I turn his head from glaring at Carl and press my lips against his roughly. He grabs my waist and pulls my hips to his, kissing back with the same force.

Debbie makes a disgusted face and walks away while Carl groans. I pull away from Lip and rest my forehead on his, he smirks at me and pulls me into another kiss.

"You guys are disgusting." Carl finally leaves and Lip pulls away, chuckling.

"You do look really hot today." Lip compliments.