➤ STUDYING.

In which Lip and Y/n try to study together but they end up doing something else

WARNING | Smut.

Studying. Something I hated doing, I was never good at anything in school and studying somehow didn't make it better, but worse. My boyfriend, Lip, has been helping me though. He's the smartest boy I've ever met in my whole life.

Tonight I'm going over to his house so he can help me study for a stupid test I have on Thursday, its Tuesday. If it wasn't for Lip I probably will still be in sixth grade.

I have to meet Lip at 8:00pm and its already 7:12. I started getting ready, first taking a shower because I haven't taken one in four days. After my shower I dry off and put on my clothes – a white t-shirt and black jeans. Nothing special.

After getting dressed, I put on my makeup, which is barely even any, then I grab my backpack and phone and rush out my room door. Its now 7:49pm and I want nothing more than to hurry up and be with Lip.

His house isn't that far, its only a couple minutes away from my house. I arrive at the Gallagher house and walk up the steps, I knock on the door a couple times and wait for someone to open the door.

After a slightly impatient minute the door swings open, Debbie stands there with Frances on her hip.

Debbie smiles. "Hey Y/n, Lip's upstairs in his room." She informed me, moving out the way so I can come in.

I thank her and walk inside the familiar house, I come here everyday and spend almost all day that this is like a second home to me. Everyone is so loving towards me and I'm glad to call them my second family. I go upstairs and knock on Lip's closed bedroom door.

"Come in!" He said.

I open the door and see him sitting on the bed, already prepared for the study session. He smiles once he sees me and gets up.

"Hey." Lip greets me and I set my bag down beside the bed, closing the door behind me.

"Hey." I smile at him.

He holds my waist and pulls me into a soft kiss.

"I missed you." He stated as he pulled away from the kiss.

"You saw me this morning." I chuckled.

"Too long to be away from you." He said with a wink at the end.