➤ MOVING IN

in which Y/n and Lip finally move out of the Gallagher household and into their own apartment

*

"That's the last of it." Lip said as he set down the box full of kitchen supplies next to the front door.

I look around the apartment, there was furniture and loads of boxes filled with my stuff, Lip's stuff, and things Fiona thought we'd need. After being with Lip for two years we finally decided to take the next step into our relationship and buy an apartment together. We both bought it together, almost wasting all our money on the spot but it was worth it.

Lip closed the door and sighed happily, walking over to me and throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't believe we did it." He said as he looked around the apartment.

It was going to look so cute once we decorated it. I couldn't wait.

"I know, now I feel like an actual adult." I said making him chuckle.

"I'll order pizza and we can start unpacking until it comes." He said looking down at me.

I looked up at him, "Okay."

He smiled and pecked my lips, causing me to smile too. We started unpacking, Lip worked on the kitchen while I worked on the living room. When the pizza came we sat on the floor in the living room and ate, talking about where we want certain things and what other furniture we need to buy to complete our home.

"I'm really fucking happy." Lip suddenly said.

I couldn't help but smile, "Me too."

He grabbed my chin and kissed me sweetly. I fucking love kissing him. He pulled me onto his lap and started moving his hands down towards my ass. I pulled away.

"We should finish packing." I quietly said, my thumb gazing over his soft lips, craving more of his rough and sweet kisses.

"Yeah, but we should also finish making out." He began to smirk.

I giggled at his response.

"Your laugh is fucking adorable." He complimented, and I could feel my cheeks warm up. "I love when you blush." He smiles.

"I love you." I told him.

He hummed in response and kissed me softly, gently squeezing my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too," He says. "I can't wait to marry you."

"I can't wait for you to marry me."

Now I kissed him, catching him a little off guard, but he kissed back not a second later. It's usually him kissing me first, but in this moment I just want to kiss him and hold him forever.

I trailed my hand down his chest and to the buttons of his jeans, but he surprisingly stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"I don't want to just fuck you, Y/n." He said, almost shyly.

I knew what he was saying, and when I tell you my heart fucking exploded into billions of other little hearts, my heart fucking exploded into billions of other little hearts.

I softly smile at the love of my life and nod in response. He takes me off his lap and lays me down on my back, hovering over me.

"Is the floor too uncomfortable? Do you want a pillow?" Lip asks, his face full of concern.

"I'm okay, Lip." I say and pull his hand to my lips, placing a small kiss to the back of it.

He smiles down at me and leans down the kiss me sweetly. He moves down to my neck, placing little sweet kisses on it and down my chest. Usually he's rough, attacking my neck and sucking harshly causing him to leave huge marks all over.

I lay my head back, my eyes fluttering shut as his soft lips trace my skin. His hands lift up my shirt revealing my stomach. He placed a single kiss in the middle of my stomach before sitting up and taking off his shirt. He tossed it to the side.

I sit up as well, now taking my shirt off and throwing it in the direction he threw his. Lip stares down at my chest and bites his lip.

"You're fucking gorgeous, you know that?" He compliments me making my cheeks heat up.

He smiles as he sees my blush. Soon enough our clothes are off and in the corner of the room. Lip hovered over me, his blue eyes staring into my (y/c/e) eyes. He kisses me softly, my legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer to me, causing him to grind onto me. We both let out soft moans at the feeling.

"Ready?" Lip asks as he positions himself at my entrance.

"Always." I reply making him chuckle.

He pushes in slowly. My lips part as my head falls back softly, my back arched as he began to thrust in and out at a slow pace. Lip mumbles out a couple profanities, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

I grip onto his biceps as his movements speed up. Thats when both of our moans and groans began to get louder.

"I love you." I get out, my lips grazing the skin of his neck as I speak.

"And I fucking love you." Lip says back, both of us now smiling.

I hold him closer to my body, savoring this moment. Yeah the sex is great, but just being with Lip was even better. I wouldn't want to be spending this moment with anyone else.

*

i had no clue how to end this lmao so here you go. finally an imagine, its been a while and i'm sorry for that. i still love you whores

i hope you fucking enjoyed 🖤

— ash