➤ FRANK ISSUES.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, you look really hot today, like every day." I say giggling,

"I love you." Lip pecks my lips and unfortunately pushes my body away from his. He opens the fridge and sighs. "Theres no more beer?"

"Yeah, sorry..." I apologize.

"Nah. Its cool." He shrugs and closes the fridge.

Lip turns to me and smirks, he pushes me against the counter and leans down to kiss me, but before he could, the front door slams open and loud yelling is filling the house.

Me and Lip, confused, walk to the living room seeing Ian and Fiona dragging Frank into the house. What in the world of fuck? Debbie and Carl come running down the stairs with confused and worried look on their faces.

Frank is yelling and shouting for his kids to leave him alone and let him go as he struggles to get out of their grip.

"What the hell is going on?!" Debbie asked.

"Frank stole from a jewelry store and said it was Ian who did it, and he stole half my money to buy drugs!" Fiona explains to everyone.

Frank rolls his eyes. "I didn't steal your money, I borrowed it! I'll pay you back." He says but we all know he's lying.

"You're going to pay me back three hundred?" Fiona asked.

"When I can!" Frank shouts. "Look, I just wanted to enjoy my day without you kids bothering me. But here I am, back in this stupid house, with you all."

"Why did you say Ian stole jewelry?" Carl asked.

"He's gay, it makes sense." Frank shrugs.

I roll my eyes and shake my head, Frank is so rude and annoying. He treats his kids like shit and as if he doesn't give a damn about them, which he probably doesn't.

He can say he does but he never will, the way he drinks and talks to them just proves how he really feels about them. I never understood how he can be like this. Its disgusting, embarrassing, and pretty depressing.

I know I have no right to pick on anything in this family but its the truth, anyone could see it. Frank notices my little eye roll and head shake because he glares at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" Frank asked me. "Last time I checked, you're not apart of this family."

Jesus, I've been dating Lip for a year now and Frank still doesn't know who I am, even though I've met him a bunch of times.

"I'm Lip's girlfriend." I remind the old drunk, who just scoffs and waves his hand around.

"You mean his whore? His one-night-stand?" Frank chuckles. "Hey Lip, how much you pay her for sex? Two dollars? She looks like shes worth that much." Lip, now raging with anger, charges at his father, tackling him on the ground and throwing punches left and right.

I gasp and me, Fiona, and Ian try to pry the two away from each other.

"Lip, stop it!" Fiona yells at her brother as he grabs one of his arms to pull him away.

Frank threw one good punch at Lip which caused his nose to start bleeding, and Frank will probably have a black eye, a broken nose, and a few bruises and scratches.

"Fuck you Frank!" Lip shouted in anger, his face is red with anger and I hate to admit it, but he looks really hot when he's angry.

Debbie and Carl, who are just watching at the steps with wide eyes, rush over to the scene and help get Frank up. Only to just drag him out the house again.
I grab Lip's hand and drag him to the kitchen so I can clean him up.

Lip breathes heavily as he tries to control the anger inside of him. He jumps on the counter and I turn on the water, grab a rag and wet it. I stand between Lip's legs and dab gently under his lip to wipe the blood that was coming out of his nose.

Lip would hiss and/or flinch when I'd push a little too hard – which I will always apologize for. After cleaning him up, I sigh, replaying the moment in my head over and over.

"Thank you, Lip." I said, breaking the few seconds of silence.

"It had to be done." He shrugs.

"You didn't have to do that though, he was being a dick – as usual, but, you didn't exactly have to beat him up. A few swears would've gotten the job done." Lip chuckles and cups my cheeks to give me a small, quick kiss.

"You know you wanted to beat the bastard up." Lip says with a smirk.

I nod, blushing. "Maybe a little." I admit.

Lip laughs and leans down to kiss me again, I rest my hands on his torso, gripping onto his T-shirt. Our kiss got a little more heated, but before it could get more and more intense, everyone came back in; besides Frank.

Fi, Debs, Carl and Ian rush into the kitchen and immediately Lip and I pull away. I back up as his siblings check on him.

"Dude, that was amazing!" Carl laughs.

"It was stupid of you, but amazing." Fiona adds.

They all laugh. Lip looks over Debbie's shoulder and smiles at me, I give him a small smile.

"Uh, can you guys give Y/n and I some time alone?" Lip asked.

"Sure." They all left, Fiona giving me a playful wink which causes me to laugh slightly.

"Come here." Lip holds his arms open for me.

I giggle and hug him tightly, he hugs me back and kisses the top of my head gently while rubbing my back.

"I love you." Lip whispers.

"I love you too. Thanks again."

yooo whats up !! thanks for reading this imagine. it has over 1000 reads so i hope that makes up for the first imagine being short and crappy. okie, luv you all, thanks again for reading; next update might be smut ??

— ash.