Chapter Ten: Unstable

"Kerulian is becoming more unstable, My Queen and My Prince." Magistrate Hollander told the Collection. "It has been sending lots of mass ejections. The solar wind has also increased lately."

"What has happened to the research team on Earth?" Prince Tyson asked Queen Ulethia.

She used her telepathy to read the minds of the team. She put two fingers, her index and middle fingers, on her temple. After three seconds, she replied, "They're still...stable. They're doing fine on their research."

"But did they find unobtainium, yet, My Queen?" Magistrate Hollander asked.

"No. They are still struggling with that, Magistrate." Queen Ulethia told the magistrate.

But, while the Collection is discussing matters with the Magistrate, something happened. Kerulian blasted a powerful CME which hit Erdi. Erdiquakes were felt everywhere on Erdi. The good news is that the ejection hit Erdi's part which is on the day side and all consisted of water. The bad news is that all of the marine life there died.

All communications were disrupted in Erdi. The Al'Karas all communicated using their telepathy.

"What happened?"

"What's going on?"

Many of the questions in their minds are like the ones above. The United Races didn't explain to the Al'Karas on Erdi as this might add fuel to the fire that they think of leaving Erdi.

"What should we do, My Queen and My Prince?" Magistrate Hollander asked the Collection.

"Don't worry, Magistrate." Queen Ulethia replied. "Operation: SAVIOR is almost done."