Prologue

Hey guys! Welcome to the sequel of "TMI High". Thank you to all of the fans that are coming from the first book and that have been with me from the beginning! I'm so excited to be continuing on with this journey for all of you!

Thank you to anyone new who is joining us on this! It is recommended that you read the first book but not a necessity. It might help you understand some of the references!

Enjoy the book!

Clary's pov-

Ok. Here we go. You can do this Clary. This is for the best! Jace is going to call you any minutes and everything will be fine.

Brrring, brrring, brrring! Answer.

"Hey babe, I can only talk for a few minutes. Jenna and I are going out in a few." Jace said.

"I think we should break up." I said quickly. The smile slipped off his face and I quickly explained.

"We never talk anymore, you're always busy and so am I. You always go out with Jenna and I'm always with Izzy. it just isn't working anymore." I said.

"If it's what you want then ok fine." He said before he hung up. My eyes started to water and I felt tears slip down my face.

'This is for the best' I had to remind myself. This just made me cry harder.

Right now we were in our freshman year of college, about half way through. Jace and i have been struggling lately. We haven't talked as much as normal and I can feel us drifting apart.

The truth is that he has this friend that him and Simon hang out with a lot. Her name is Jenna and she is really pretty and nice. I don't want to give Jace the chance to hurt me with her. I know that if he did, i would never forgive him, and he would never forgive himself. It's better this way...right?

"Hey Clary, I'm back and i brought- oh my gosh! Clary what's wrong?" Izzy said as she walked into our dorm room. She rushed over to my side and hugged me close to her. I cried onto her shoulder and told her everything.

"I just broke up with Jace!" I said as I cried harder. I explained why and she helped me calm down. She promised me everything would be ok, eventually.

Three weeks later-

I snuck quietly into the dorm and tried to shut the door without making any noise. Luck was not on my side since the door creaked as it shut. Izzy shot up from her bed and turned a lamp on.

"Clary! This is the third time this week that you've snuck back into the room at nearly 3:00 in the morning! Sleeping around isnt going to solve your problems." She said disappointedly.

"look izzy, I appreciate you being concerned but if this is how I want to spend my time then this is how I will. I'm just trying to have fun for once in my life." I replied before going to the bathroom and jumping in the shower.

Jace's pov-

Jenna and I stumbled into her room trying not to knock things over while kissing. If Clary doesn't want to be together, fine! Ive got a line of girls that want to be with me!

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I looked over to see Jenna laying in bed next to me. I got dressed quickly and snuck out of the room so I wouldn't wake her up.

I walked into Simon and I's dorm and saw him making breakfast. He gave me an accusing look. "What?!" I said to him. "Sleeping around isn't going to help anything. You have been doing this for weeks. Why don't you just talk to her?" I rolled my eyes at him. "This was her idea. I'm going to respect that!"

"Izzy says Clary's been doing the same. Sneaking in at odd hours of the night, looking disheveled and messy." The mention of her name pulled at my heart strings a little. "I don't care. She broke it off. She can do whatever she wants." I said before jumping in the shower.

She can do whatever she wants now.

------

Hope you enjoyed! I cant wait to jump right into this story for y'all! I hope you are as excited as me!
Bye Angels,
😘😘