its finished !!!

OH MY GAWD GUISE
this book is finally done.

yes i left it at a cliffhanger kind of thing, BUT there will he a sequel.

ill update everyone from this book but GOSH i wanna thank so many people for the support theyve given me through the comments and the votes.

MaddieNguyen16 thank you so much for the support youve given me from the start oh i love you so much.

joirin-chan gurl you never fail to cheer me up and make me laugh. ++ gosh your chinese is good

spreadingsmiles15 you are honestly so entertaining and i lovr you so much. thank you sososo much for the support. youre fadt at notifs btw ohgawd

fandom-obsessor44 thank you sososooooo much for your support ++ youre fast at notifs HAHAHA. i honestly get so heartened when i see you comment so thank you.

Ke-Neko GURL i thank you so much for even reading my book and thanks for the votes / comments as well. they really brighten up my day when theres hell—i mean school pfft.

Himarimon gurl thanks so much for the support HEHEHEZ and being one of the first few people to get to know about my book. thanks for your comments and votes and muaks to you.

THERE IS GONNA BE A PART 2 OF THIS DEDICATION LIST BUT RN I CANT FIND THE USERS SO IMMA DO IT TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS LATE.

BTW shameless self promo 😂
please go read my book

-tunes ((Yuzuru Hanyu × OC))

as well and support that book too please. its a different storyline with the same names of people because HA AU.

anyways, please show that book some love and i hope to talk with yall some other day. buh bye babesss