fumi ni jyuu gou

"nothing's alright anymore. because im broken. because of you."

"you dont remember him?" makoto's mother questioned.

all makoto had done was contort her face into a confused expression.

"you dont know who i am?" the guy from before had asked.

"mhm. who are you?" makoto had asked.

makoto felt the urge to cry for not recognising him, but the guy had already hardened his expression.

"its fine. oh god, this situation is so stupid," he had said.

"hes yuzuru, you know?" her mother had questioned.

everything seemed like such a blur.

why had all her memories of him disappeared?

more importantly, what was the thing the white light had said she would forget?

were they memories with irrelevance?

or full of happiness?

who was she supposed to believe or think?

did you really have much to believe in after you technically almost died?

more importantly, what happened that made her forget everything

or even end up in this white confinement.

"what happened?" she had asked her mother.

makoto's mother excused yuzuru out of the room before explaining her everything from the start.

"you had received a threat letter from one of evgenias fans and the next thing we knew, during your pairs skating, you seemed like you had willingly fell out of place with kei and from a throw about 2 meters or above you fell with your head hitting the ice before your entire body landed down. and then everythings a mess from there and here we are. but before the accident, you told me to keep it all a secret from yuzuru. and we've caught the people sending the threats."

"if he was that important, why cant i remember him?" makoto said.

she didnt know whether to cry or to be happy. she wanted so badly to cry, but there seemed to be nothing else to fuel her sadness.

she wanted to smile, but there seemed to be nothing to be happy for.

so tell me, when you dont know what to do

what do you do?

"its fine, go take some rest now. just sleep for now, i'll get him to understand. oh and kei will be heading here tomorrow because today he's busy with... something," her mother had said.

and as her mother left, the guy named yuzuru had entered.

"maybe this can help you remember me. and if it doesnt, then ill try to make you remember," he had told her, passing her a winnie the pooh charm bracelet.