fumi ni jyuu roku

"you dont want to put an end to the one thing you love the most."

the entire week makoto had spent at the hospital for checkups on her head area and her joints were torturous.

but yuzuru never once visited her after that.

and she knew that it was because she had spoken so sharply.

but you cant really be nice to someone you dont know.

the other days of the week, kei had visited her over and over and over again, trying to get her to remember, but she was reluctant.

it usually started with kei bringing her competition photos and the photos she took with yuzuru.

and she would just say, "theres no point to remembering, if i dont know,i dont. from what i know youre better than him."

and kei would be happy at that compliment, but sad that she was still comparing him to yuzuru.

it wasnt a nice feeling.

and then the next week came by and makoto had finally been released fro. the hospital.

and immediately, she had been sent to the ice skating rink as her mother wanted her to relax her muscles a little bit before going back to competitions.

the cool air had blasted into her face and it brushed through her hair, ruffling it. and the familiar smell of the rink had tingled her sensitive senses.

it was just so familiar

and so far.

and then she walked back to the locker rooms.

almost immediately, a flash of thoughts had engraved itself within the walls of her brain.

a throbbing pain had shot through her head as she clenched her fists in pain, and her stomach churned at the sight of the memory implanted into her mind.

when i was only three years old, i was always alone, skating in misery. and then he came along, and brought life to the never ending hell my mom once called home.

i was trying to escape from him as he liked my younger sister, but met him at the junior finals.

i had always loved him, with him never returning those feelings.

but who was it?

it was just a blurry image.

nothing was clear anymore.

she couldnt remember his name

she couldnt remember how he looked

she couldnt believe the memories that the white light had implanted within her mind.

it throbbed so badly, yet there was a yearning for all those to return back to her.

then a blast of warm air warmed her face as she saw a tall boy, clad in a black tightfitting under armour skating spandex had entered the rink.