28| A Jerk Between Us

Start from the beginning

"I'm in the washroom, I'll be coming right now," I said, cutting him off.

"You're okay, right?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll be coming now."

"Okay, hurry up."

"Yeah, bye." I said, hanging up. I put my phone in my purse and walked out of the washroom. There were a couple of guys in a corner. The music, as usual was loud.

I began to make my way down the stairs. Some drunk guys with equally drunk girls pushed past me up the stairs. I glared at them and turned back to walk down the stairs. A guy walked past me and I suddenly felt a hand on my ass. I whipped my head back and saw the guy smirking down at my ass.

"Excuse me, did you just touch me?" I asked, irritated with how he was still looking at it like it was a piece of meat.

He turned his eyes to me, his smirk growing bigger. "No," He said, attempting to look innocent.

"Shut up, I know it was you who did that," I said, glaring at the douche.

"So? You have a pretty nice ass," He said, stepping closer into my personal space. I backed away. 

"Get lost!" I said and pushed him away a bit. I turned around to leave but I felt a strong, sweaty hand wrap around my wrist. I immediately recoiled, disgusted by his sweaty hand.

"Get your hand off," I said calmly. I thought I should be careful with this jerk. He was drunk and not in his right sense.

"Why would I leave a catch like this?" He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He brought his stinky mouth which was reeking of alcohol closer to my neck and I almost gagged at how bad his breath was.

I again pushed him away and in a second of utmost anger, I slapped him. He stumbled back at the impact and I almost laughed as his head hit the wall beside him. I wish he went mad after banging his head against the wall.

Unfortunately, no he didn't.

He recovered from the shock of my slap and glared down at me.

He grabbed my arm and started dragging me upstairs again. I tried to yank away my hand from his but he held an iron grip on it, which I was sure would leave bruises on my skin. In my attempt to free myself of his grip, I stumbled in my three inch black heels and fell down. He still didn't stop dragging me and I too, didn't stop wriggling my hand out of his grasp. His grip hurt and I shouted at him to let go of me. The loud music at the party drowned out my screams to the extent that even I couldn't hear my own voice.

He pulled me up and against a wall, pinning my hands on either side of me to the wall. Then, he started kissing my neck. That was gross. His damp lips moved against my neck and I fought the urge to puke on him. It felt like a snail was travelling up my neck and back down.

My hands were not free to defend me but at least I got my legs. I suddenly had an idea. I raised my knee up to his little buddy and jerked it forward towards it. A loud, girlish scream came out from his mouth and he dropped to the floor, clutching his crotch. I fist pumped the air.

I kneed the jerk in his family jewel!

And that was the most funny thing to watch ever. I resisted the urge to laugh at his face.

"And that's why you shouldn't mess with a girl having a pretty ass," I said, leaning over him slightly. "I know it hurts, but you'll get over it."

"Y-You bitch," He stuttered before clenching his teeth.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked him. "I think I heard you say you want some more of my heel into your dick."

I smirked. "You know I'll oblige," I said before kicking him in the same place again. He screamed and a few tears escaped his eyes.