14. Good morning, sunshine - part ii {MiniJZL}

A second part was requested by @Atumun15, so here it is! Sorry it took a while

A second part was requested by @Atumun15, so here it is! Sorry it took a while...hope you enjoy!<3

14. Good morning, sunshine - part ii

Tobi let out a yawn, raising up his arms, cracking his knuckles and stretching out his body underneath the bed sheets. The morning light crept through the curtains, casting a welcoming glow across the bed. His arm hit someone else next to him, and for a moment Tobi wondered what the hell had happened last night.

But the memories soon came back to him. He didn't consume any alcohol, he didn't make out with a random person, he didn't sleep with a stranger. In fact, the beautiful body next to him was Simon.

Simon had his torso exposed, the white sheets covering from his waist down. His blonde hair was a mattered mess, but it, miraculously, was still fluffy. His lips were parted, and he emitted a soft snore which put a smile across Tobi's face. Simon had one arm stretched out above his head, the other draped over one of the pillows that had somehow ended up next to him as well as under his head.

"Good morning, sunshine" Tobi whispered to the sleeping Simon, his voice croaky.

Tobi dragged himself out of the bed, rubbing the back of his neck as he trudged through his flat, popping into the kitchen for a glass of water. The faint music from last night was now an eerie silence, and Tobi wondered what had happened to Cal.

With a shrug to himself, he headed to the bathroom to freshen himself up. Whilst waking himself up, Tobi thought about what Simon had said and done last night. He wondered if Simon really was just tipsy, that he could remember his actions, whether wrapping his arms around Tobi's waist was just a drunken mistake or a sober action.

One thing for sure was that Simon would have one banging hangover.

Tobi splashed tap water across his face, fully waking himself up. He stared at himself in the mirror, resting his hands on the sink and locking eyes with his reflection as he gave himself a little pep talk.

"Come on, man" He began "Get a grip, he won't remember a thing. Don't get yourself worked up over nothing"

He nodded at himself, and headed out in to the kitchen. He could still hear Simon snoring from the bedroom, so Tobi decided to make some big breakfasts. After practising for quite a while, Tobi was now proud of himself, he could make a pretty decent breakfast in his opinion.

Tobi did his best not to be too loud in the kitchen, whilst he was putting together the breakfast. As he was nearly finished, and the smell of freshly cooked bacon filling the flat, he heard a faint pitter patter on his laminate flooring.