9. Be mine - part iii {KSIStar}

Vik thought that his date with JJ couldn't have gone any better; they had a lovely meal, they laughed and Vik was determined to get JJ to be his.

It was his turn to plan a date, and with the help of Josh, he'd come up with a perfect idea.

Vik had packed his car with the essentials that he and JJ would need on their little trip. He was currently driving towards the location, a small smile on his lips as he drove down the winding forest roads. The song 'Don't Let Me Down' by The Chainsmokers was playing through his car speakers, and JJ was sat next to him in the passenger seat, a blindfold covering his eyes. Vik wanted the date to remain a surprise, and to do so, he needed JJ to be blindfolded until they got there.

"You know," JJ began from where he was sat, drumming his fingers against the dashboard "if this is what I think is going to happen, you're into some kinky shit"

Vik couldn't help but laugh, and he was glad JJ wasn't able to see his cheeks burning tomato red "No! That is definitely not what I was planning!"

"Oh, right" JJ chuckled "Because to me, this seems like we're going to film a Fifty Shades of Grey remake"

Once again, Vik's laughter filled the car, drowning out the music "No!" He exclaimed through giggles "That's not what's happening!"

"Are you sure you don't have rope hidden under your seat?"

"I'm sure!"

"Duct tape?"

Vik shook his head, his cheeks still flustered "Don't push it, Jide" He warned, playfully.

"You're cute when you're dominant"

"Stop!" Vik whined, having to take one of his hands off the wheel to cover his mouth in embarrassment, even though JJ couldn't see him.

JJ's cackle rung loudly in Vik's ears, and he pouted to himself. He leaned forward slightly, scanning the green hills and dark trees as they came closer to their destination.

"Aw, is little Vikky embarrassed?" JJ cooed.

Vik rolled his eyes "I'm trying to concentrate" Vik hissed, squinting at the road, searching for the turning.

"Have you brought me to your secret dungeon?"

Vik took a sharp left turn, the unexpected movement caused JJ to hit his head on the window, emitting a 'bonk' which caused Vik to chuckle to himself. Vik smirked proudly as JJ groaned, rubbing his temple.

"You did that on purpose" JJ said, sulkily, folding his arms across his chest like a child.

"Ha ha" Vik replied, teasingly "I warned you, didn't I?"

"No, you didn't!"

"Whoops" Vik shrugged.

Vik slowed the car to a stop as they arrived at their destination. He turned the music off, and shut down the engine, removing his keys.

"We're here?" JJ asked.

"Yup" Vik confirmed "Wait there for a second, okay?

Vik didn't give JJ a chance to reply, he opened the car door and slipped outside, shutting it behind him.

Outside was quite cold, it was almost 8pm in the middle of February. Vik shivered, and pulled at the sleeves of his SDMN jumper. Vik had brought JJ to a campsite, but he'd already set up the tent. Josh came with him early this morning to help him set it up, ready for Jide.

The tent was pitched by a small river, the sound of the running water was peaceful and made Vik feel sleepy, despite it wasn't very late. They were completely surrounded by tall, dark trees, but peeking out just above them was the midnight blue sky, the faintest of stars beginning to twinkle.

Vik sighed happily, he loved it here. He lit the lantern which was placed on the ground next to the tent, and the second one which was next to the thin picnic blanket which was laid out across the grass. The light from the lanterns created a soft, orange glow and made the whole atmosphere even more relaxing.

Finally, Vik pulled out the several duvets from inside the tent and packets of marshmallows, throwing them on top of the picnic blanket.

With a satisfied grin, Vik jogged over to JJ's side of the car, opening the door for him. JJ jumped, and he squealed in surprise.

Vik giggled "It's just me"

JJ let out a breath of relief "Thank god, for a second there I thought you'd ditched me and hired someone to murder me"

"I'd never ditch you" Vik said softly, and he removed the blindfold from JJ's eyes.

JJ smiled up at Vik, his brown eyes welcoming and soft. Vik stood aside, and JJ got out of the car. When he saw his surroundings, he gasped lightly.

Vik watched as JJ admired the view, his reaction putting a big, toothy grin on Vik's face. He shut the car door, locked it, and stuffed his keys in his pocket.

JJ turned back around to Vik, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open "Vik, this is..." He trailed off, lost for words.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah" JJ said, breathlessly "It really is"

JJ held out his hand, and Vik took it. Their fingers interlocked, and JJ pulled Vik down on to the blanket with him.

Vik giggled as the two snuggled up in the many blankets, their fingers staying woven together.

They lay together, staring up at the stars. Vik shivered as a cold wind sent a tingling feeling down his spine, and he wrapped his arms around JJ's torso, pulling his body closer into his. JJ's hand snaked around Vik's waist.

"This is really cute" JJ admitted, softly "Thank you so much, I love it"

"Anytime" Vik replied.

And they stayed there for hours, watching the stars. Vik had never felt more at home, wrapped up in JJ's embrace. He wanted the moment to last forever.

"Be mine"

Vik felt a smile creep across his face. He shut his eyes, resting his head on JJ's chest.

"I'm yours"

A/N:
I enjoyed writing these little KSIStar dates, they're cute.
I'm sorry this one took a while to come out, I've been working on another book - I'm excited for the release :)
-K x

17.02.17