8. You're cuter - part ii {KSIStar}

Vik rubbed his clammy hands on his trousers, the date with JJ was today. He wasn't nervous of approaching JJ this time, he was nervous of ruining the opportunity to be with someone who made him happy. JJ hadn't told Vik a thing about where they were going, just to be ready by 7:00pm. Vik was ready half an hour early.

Josh decided it would be a good idea to give Vik a 'pep talk', which consisted of him telling Vik not to sleep with JJ because he would definitely end up with an STD. Vik laughed dryly at the comment, taking it with a pinch of salt. He knew Josh was only joking, they knew JJ didn't have an STD. It was the thought behind it which made Vik over-think.

JJ had been with so many girls, he could get any girl that he wanted. So Vik pondered why, of all people, JJ had decided to pick him. He hoped JJ wasn't after him just for sex, he told himself that JJ wasn't like that...but the idea nagged at his mind, and Josh soon realised that his joke wasn't as funny as he thought.

"Don't worry" Josh tried to reassure from where he was sat cross legged on his bed as Vik stared into the mirror "If JJ wanted sex, he'd call up one of his tinder girls" Josh chuckled at his own joke, but Vik didn't laugh.

"I guess" Vik replied, ruffling up his dark hair.

"He wouldn't do something like that to you"

Vik nodded, and sighed, giving up on his hair. He turned around to face Josh, and held his arms out to the side "Am I too dressed up?"

"Nah, I don't think so" Josh told him honestly "But, you're missing your helmet"

Vik laughed, and someone knocked on Josh's closed bedroom door. Josh jumped up from his bed, and opened the door as Vik finished adjusting his grey, button up shirt. Josh pulled open the door, and revealed Simon, who was stood there with a grin.

"Good sir," Simon began in a posh voice, the action sending Vik into a pit of confusion "I am here to escort Mr. Barn to his date"

Josh grinned, and stood aside to make room for Vik, who was curious about the whole situation.

"Simon?" Vik asked, puzzled "Where's JJ? What's going on?"

Simon just smiled "Please, follow me"

With that, Simon turned around and made his way across the landing. He stopped at the stairs, waiting for Vik, who was even more confused. Simon rose a questioning brow, and Vik turned to Josh for help. Josh just shrugged, fighting back a smile. He, like Simon, was in on JJ's little plan.

"Is there a problem?" Simon asked Vik, frowning slightly.

Vik pondered for a minute, but soon decided to just play along with whatever JJ had planed. He actually thought it was sweet that JJ had managed to get Simon and Josh to help him set up this little date.

"No" Vik informed, and Simon nodded politely.

Vik followed Simon down the stairs, and Josh trailed behind. Simon lead Vik out of the house and into the cool night, the moon shining faintly and the wind pulling lightly at their clothes. Vik saw JJ's cars, but not the man himself. The anticipation just made him more excited.

Simon ran round to the passenger side of his red Range Rover, and opened the door for Vik. Vik giggled, and slipped inside Simon's car. Josh stood in the doorway, inside the warmth of the house and Simon got into the driver's seat, putting on his glasses. Vik glanced back at Josh, who was waving a white handkerchief and pretending to cry. Vik found it amusing, and he noticed Simon send a wishful look at Josh as they pulled away.

'No way...' Vik thought, but as he looked at Simon, he just had to ask.

"So, you and Josh, huh?" He wiggle his eyebrows, and Simon blushed crimson.

"What'd you mean?" Simon stuttered, his blue eyes focused on the road "What about us?"

Vik smiled "I saw that look"

"What look?" Simon lied, acting obviously.

Vik couldn't help but giggle "I'll tell you when you're older"

Simon smiled at him, and Vik smiled back before he turned his gaze to the car window. Outside was dark, the stars twinkling brightly. He watched as they passed street lamps, the stray person walking home and the odd car out on the road.

They drove in a comfortable silence, Simon remaining concentrated on the road and Vik imagining many possible scenarios of what could happen on his date with JJ. He was absolutely buzzing for the night, JJ and him hadn't been out properly together in so long. In fact, Vik couldn't remember ever being out with just JJ. The thought only made tonight more special.

Vik didn't recognise the streets that Simon drove through, or any of the closed shops or passing restaurant that they drove passed. He couldn't spot JJ, or his car, either. Before he could ask whether this was all a joke, Simon pulled up outside of a restaurant that Vik had only heard of.

And by what he had heard, this place was not cheap.

JJ stood outside the restaurant door, a singular red rose in his grasp. Vik observed JJ's appearance, he wore a grey and black beanie, his white and grey Criminal Damage shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans.

Simon pulled up outside, and he turned to Vik "At least he's got his hair hidden" Vik rolled his eyes playfully "Go on, have fun"

Vik grinned, pulling open the door and jumping out into the cool night. The second JJ saw him, his face lit up. He shut the door lightly, and just as he did, a light sprinkle of snow started to fall. Vik glanced up, the white snow landing across his cheeks and in his hair. He smiled, and made his way around the car, where he stood in front of JJ, who had snow settled on his shoulders and nose.

JJ handed out the rose to Vik, who took it greatly with a wide smile "A sweet smelling rose for someone so sweet"

"You're a hopeless romantic" Vik laughed.

JJ couldn't hold back a smile "Oh, you're too cute"

Vik poked JJ's nose gently, wiping away the snow "You're cuter"

"CRINGE!" Simon yelled from the car.

A/N:
I think this is kinda anticlimactic but idk, it's sort of cute. As is that photo of Jide up top<3
Simon is me tbh
-K x

11.02.17