TWELVE

Avi, Mitch and Scott were exhausted everyday while the families were here. On January second, the house was quiet once again, and they all were a bit relieved.

Scotty was doing a puzzle in his spare room when Mitch knocked on the door.

"Hey, Scotty bear. Do you have some time to chat?"

Scott nodded and stood from his puzzle and sat on the bed. Mitch took a deep breath and sat across from him.

"This is a bit awkward, but, uh, I wanted to take to you about something personal. If you are uncomfortable, we do not have to talk about it, okay?"

Scott nodded and grabbed Kevin for comfort.

"So Katie told me you're 25 years old. I know that people have certain sexual needs, and you don't have a way to deal with those. So basically what I'm saying is I bought you a few things." He quickly stood to grab the bag from the hall way before dumping it out on the bed.

"Doing okay so far?"

"Yea. I'm okay. I don't know how I feel about all this."

"And that's perfectly okay. Just tell me if it gets to be too much. Now, we never really discussed your sexuality before, so I did my best here."

Mitch walked Scott through the various toys and supplies on the bed that Scott could use, including how to safely be the 'bottom' to some of the toys.

Once he was done, he looked to Scott. "How are you doing, baby?" He asked gently.

"Um, okay. I guess. I've never thought about this before and I feel a little...nervous?....excited maybe?" Scott was squirming in his spot.

"It might be turning you on. But I forgot to mention you can use your hands too. Explore what makes you feel the best. If you have any questions, you can always come to me. Avi gets weird with this kind of stuff. He wont talk about any of it, but he has no problem doing it. And that was probably more information than I should share. I'm going to leave now. All the toys have fresh batteries and there's more in the bag. Have fun! Avi and I are going to be heading out for a date tonight, so you have the house to yourself for a few hours."

---

Avi and Mitch returned for their date to find Scott reading Harry Potter on the couch.

"Hi! Papa, can you help me with this word? How was your date?"

Avi smiled and went to help Scotty while Mitch peeled off his fancy healed boots.

"Lovely," Mitch answered, "He's quite the romantic."

Avi winked and headed upstairs to change out of his dressy clothes. Mitch padded over to Scotty and sat down next to him.

"Did you have a good night?" He asked, trying to subtly ask if the new supplies had been used.

"I did! I finished my puzzle once you left. Then I tried out the special toys." He stated as he set the book on the armrest.

"It felt super good. But I made a mess." Scott was blushing now and lowered his voice to a whisper. "I cleaned it up and did more playing in the bathroom. And I washed everything just like you said."

"Good boy. Any more questions?"

"Not right now. Thank you for getting me those things. Having special alone time makes me feel...um... not happier, but like lighter. Does that make sense?"

Mitch nodded and gave Scott a smile. Avi came down the stairs then. "What are my two favorite boys talking about?"

"Sex toys" Scott said, boldly, hoping to make Avi blush.

Avi pivoted on his heal and muttered "Nope, nope, nope" and went into the kitchen.

"Come on, Av! You could give him some pointers; you have a marvelous technique!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE" Avi yelled from the kitchen. Mitch and Scott couldn't help but laugh.