Chapter One

this story sucks complete asshole, do not comment rude shit or you will be reported, yes they move fast but who the fuck cares.

not me, so good bye.

also needs major editing that I will get to someday but let's not talk about that.

ahem hi it is currently 2018 and i have not updated this post since 2015 but all remains the same.

still needs editing so if you edit hmu.

"Who's that?" I asked my friend as I gazed up towards the stage where from the sides came four boys, all lean and quite tall. Although we were clueless, the girls around them shrieked with anxiety. I cringed slightly and kept looking at my friend, waiting for a response.

"They're this new band, I think. Five seconds of summer. They're One Direction's opening act," she explained and I nodded understandingly. I'd heard about them over Tumblr, but never had I ever seen them or learned their names. I'm pretty sure one guy was named Cake or something..?

I was just glad that I wasn't here alone. I'd brought along my friend, Amanda. But at the same time, I had to ask myself if I regretted that choice or not. I mean, I love Amanda, but there were so many imagines about one of the boys bringing a girl backstage, and with Amanda here, that surely lowered my chances.

I mean, Amanda's beautiful, with silky blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She had easily tanned skin, while I'm boring. My hair's brown and wavy, and my eyes are a dumb green. Siggghhh.

As the boys boarded the stage, I watched them set up guitars and go to their spots in front of a mic.

"Hi, we're five seconds of summer." More shrieking. "I'm Michael," one said, with dark hair and unnaturally colored streaks in his hair. He was quite skinny, as well.

"I'm Calum," another commented into the mic. He had dark hair and as his face showed up on the screen, I saw his face. He had dark eyes, I took note, and... was he Hawaiian or something?

From the drum set, came another accent. "I'm Ashton... the drummer." His words were followed by a heart warming giggle and I couldn't help but smile. He had cool hair, too..

Then, the last boy walked up to the mic. "I'm Luke," he said, his voice low compared to Ashton's. Girls screamed and screamed, making the blonde haired boy laugh, his blue eyes twinkling. I watched him over the screen, basically hypnotized.

At my side, I heard Amanda giggle and elbow me in the ribs. "Thalia? Stop drooling, girl. We've still got like three more hours to go," she teased with a little smirk.

I smirked back and gazed up towards the stage as guitar riffs began and the blonde haired boy began to sing. Girls started singing loudly, but with their voices mixed in with each others' it just sounded like loud mumbling. Amanda and I just looked around and watched girls sing the lyrics back proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the end of the concert neared, the One Direction boys said their last good byes before running backstage. Amanda and I glanced back at the seats we never sat down in before walking down the aisle, making our way out of the amphitheater in which the concert was held and out into the courtyard where souvenir shops were busy, as were the food stands.

"I'm kinda hungry," I said, placing a hand on my stomach. Amanda smiled and giggled before looking around, studying our options.

"There's pretzels, pizza, and.. oh.. Cinnibon!" she cheered. "C'mon let's go!" I had no time to protest before my wrist was pulled and we got to the end of the line. Apparently Cinnibon was popular because the line stretched a good 25 yards.