Forty One - The End

Comincia dall'inizio

"You-"

"If she doesn't accept willingly then I will not wait for her. I'm not her mate or anything. She will be a children breeder. And I may use her for my own fun too. You will not be there to see it. You will not be there to save her."

Vladimir's blood boiled. He felt a sudden surge of energy within him. Blood Devil could also feel it. Something had changed inside Vladimir. His bones were back to their position within a second and he was standing on his feet. His eyes had turned brightest of green as he lunged at Blood Devil who didn't get any time to react as a knife was plunged into his gut.

The knife won't have affected him, if it was not laced with something. Blood Devil's eyes widened as he could feel his body slowly paralysing. He fell on the ground with a thud. Unable to move, he could only stare at Vladimir who looked deadly.

Vladimir's hand covered Blood Devil's face and the Vampire felt the muscles of his face moving. He knew what was happening. The Royal Blood's face changed too. Blood Devil knew what Vladimir was doing. He was taking his form. The ability of the Royal Blood he had always felt useful was suddenly so disadvantageous to him. He knew for sure what Vladimir was going to do and he was lifted off the ground and flung over the Royal Blood's shoulder.

Blood Devil tried to move. But he was completely powerless. Something was wrong with the knife. It had to be. Why couldn't move at all. His whole body had become useless.

When they reached the castle, Blood Devil was put in the dungeons. As he lay on the ground, he could only curse mentally.

He had never thought of Vladimir as a threat because he was always so calm and obedient. In reality, he should have been the most wary of that warlock.

Vladimir had completely turned tables on him.

The door of the dungeon opened. Blood Devil laid still on the cold floor as Vladimir closed the door behind him. The room was extremely dark so Blood Devil couldn't see but he could clearly hear Vladimir's voice as he spoke.

"I don't know where to start but I think I should start with your failure first. I've spent years searching of this serum that could render even the most powerful vampire motionless." Vladimir spoke in a calm voice.

"I have hated you for a long time. At first I was grateful to you. But then I realised that you were just a monster. You only ever used me for your selfish purposes and created havoc in the supernatural world.

"Maybe, as a royal blood, it was in my blood to get angered by your ways of disrupting the balance in supernatural world. But let me tell you... I was planning to take over your throne since past decade.

"And yes, I knew I was a royal blood. It didn't take me long to realise. Just like Sera. And I lied to you too. I pretended that I was by your side. I pretended that I was under your debt. But the truth is, I don't owe you anything. Not to a devil like you.

"I had thought that I would carry out this plan a couple of years later. But now that I have a mate and she is in danger, I can no longer wait. You will just watch as I will sit over your throne against your wishes. I will become the ruler of the Vampire Kingdom. I will give them a better king than you.

"If you ever take Sera's name from your filthy mouth again then I will cut your tongue and sew your lips. And as for Sera, she will kill you one day. Believe me, I will make her kill you. She will be my queen and your dreams will be burnt into ashes."

Blood Devil didn't know how much time he spent in the dungeon. He didn't know anything about day or night. His body was completely useless and with that face, he could never get out of dungeon freely.