His hands made their way to your cheeks, but they didn't rest there. His thumbs trailed up your cheekbones, below your eyes, up the sides of the bridge of your nose, then brushed over your eyebrows and made their way back down to your lips.

"Relax," he whispered, his breath hovering on your lips. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Somewhere along the way you realized that you'd squeezed your eyes shut, and you tried to relax them a bit so that they were still closed but not as tightly.

His right thumb rubbed circles on your bottom lip as his left did the same to your cheek. You felt him lean in and you unintentionally stiffened.

This was it.

His lips softly made contact with yours, and you let out the breath you hadn't even realized you were holding in.

You know how people always said that when you were being kissed, it felt like an out-of-body experience?

Well, they weren't lying.

You felt like you were floating on Cloud Nine, and your hands automatically buried themselves in his silky hair in an attempt to pull him closer.

You didn't want this to end, but you two had to breathe sometime. So you eventually separated from each other, but your foreheads remained in contact.

You both were panting pretty heavily, and you were sure that your face was currently the brightest shade of red.

Riku took in a deep breath. "[Name], I-"

Suddenly the door flew open, and all contact between you and Riku was lost. You scooted away from him, attempting to look calm.

You obviously failed at that.

"Damn," Ryann said. "You two got it on."

"It was my dare that got them like this!" Kairi said proudly. "Riku, I'll give you a napkin or something to wipe all the lipstick off your face with. Thanks for participating, but now our game must continue."

"... Yeah." It took him a while to respond. "I'll see you around, [Name]. I- I mean, I'll hear-"

"Yeah, yeah," Kairi interrupted him. "Just leave already."

Kairi and Ryann squealed once Riku was out of the room and the door shut behind him.

"How was it?"

"You look pretty turned on, was he that good?"

"It's a damn good thing we stopped you, otherwise we would have little Riku's and [Name]s running around!"

"Ugh, shut up..!" You fumbled around, trying to find a pillow, and when you did you buried your face into it. "What is this, 'Interrogate [Name]' time?"

"... Yes," they both said in unison. "We want to know how your first kiss was!"

You groaned. "What am I supposed to say? That he was amazing and I'm pretty happy about him being my first?"

They were silent, and you turned to face them.

"… Because if that's what you wanted to hear, then I'll gladly say it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where did you go, anyway?" You asked Ryann.

"Oh! I had to get Kairi's tea for her dare. She's drinking it right now."

"Though I don't know why this is such a big deal," Kairi said smoothly. "I'm almost done with it."

"Well either Ryann's good dare skills are lacking, or you're going to be in a shit ton of trouble afterwards." You laughed and Ryann pat your shoulder.