"Can it be on the cheek?" You asked her.

Please say yes, please say yes.

"Nope," she said, popping the "p". "Smack dab on the lips."

"But I-"

"Here he comes!" Kairi gripped your hand tighter in excitement.

You sighed. You guessed you were just going to have to go along with Kairi's evil plan.

"Whoa, who grabbed my hand? What's going on-"

"It's Kairi! Come with me!" Kairi piped.

"Let go of my hand!" Riku fussed.

"Nope! [Name] needs to do something first!"

You groaned and Riku chuckled.

"You alright there, [Name]?" He asked you.

"I will be when this is over," you mumbled.

~~

"Kairi, this is so embarrassing," you complained. "At least give us some space."

Riku laughed nervously. "I have no idea what you guys are going on about..."

"But I have to set the mood!" Kairi said.

"Out," you said. "Or I'm not doing it."

Kairi whined like a two year old throwing a tantrum. "But how will I know you did it?"

"Trust me!" You cried.

"Oh no, hold on. I have the perfect idea. Pucker up, babe."

You pouted, but that must've been enough because Kairi started smearing something on your lips.

"What the fuck is this?" You cried. "What did you do?"

"Lipstick," Kairi said proudly. "I'll know if you really did it or not because most of that will be on him." She laughed one more time before wheeling herself out of the door. "Have fun!"

"So, what do you need to do?" Riku asked. "Kiss me?"

You blushed furiously. "Yes..." You muttered.

Riku seemed taken aback. "Woah, what?"

"Kairi, Ryann, and I are playing truth or dare and Kairi dared me to kiss the first guy we came across in the hallway."

"Woah..." Riku said, rubbing your shoulder. "I'm sorry."

You tilted your head. "Why?"

"Because you're stuck with me," he said softly. "You're better off with someone who can actually see and help you. We're both literally kissing in the dark."

You placed your hand on his. "I'd much rather kiss you than any of the others," you confessed. "You being blind doesn't change a thing."

"Wow, I even beat Roxas?" Riku laughed. "Sweet."

You chuckled. "So um... Are we going to do this, or..?"

"I guess so..." His voice came out huskier than usual, and you felt more blood rush to your face.

He grabbed both your hands then placed one on each side of his face, and you felt like you were going to pass out right then and there. Using your arms as pathways, ghosts of his touch trailed slowly up your forearms, then your biceps, and then to your shoulders and neck, which made you jump.

Riku laughed, leaning in closer to whisper in your ear. "Ticklish?"

You shook your head in denial, unable to speak.