Part 8

It was an ordinary Monday. I was freshly ready for my day after spending my weekend, trapped in my room, reading books and watching TV. I occasionally headed for the kitchen to grab food and returned to my sanctuary soon.

The weather was kind of foggy but still good, so I decided to take a walk to school once again.

As I entered the corridor full of hurried students, I walked to my locker as usual and took out the necessary book for my first class which was Bio. Once I reached the door of the class I recognized Gaby and Loraine.

"Hey, guys" I chirped and faced with a cold shoulder from Lorraine. I questioningly looked at Gaby.

"Hi, Sara." She replied reluctantly. Okay, what was going on?

"Is there something I am missing? Why is the attitude?" I asked narrowing my eyes. I never had close friends of BFFs but I was good with people in general. Never crossed anyone's path or benefit.

"Like you don't know what you did. And here we felt sorry for what Jack did to you but guess what? Our princess was not any different from him. You backstabber!" Lorraine hissed.

I held up my hands to stop her from assaulting me verbally more.

"Lorraine I really don't know what you are talking about. Please elaborate, will you?"

She was about to speak again when I was pushed behind towards her.

"What the hell?" we exclaimed at the same time.

"Watch where you are standing, cheater!" Lucy barked. She was too close for my liking, my personal space was invaded. I stepped back.

"Guys guys, I really don't understand what this is about? Care to explain?" I insisted. I was kind and polite to anybody in this town so far and never intended to hurt anyone. I must have some credit to earn a respectful explanation.

"You!" Lucy brandished. "You told me that you were okay with me going to the bonfire with Dean. But somehow you became possessive over him and convinced him to ditch me and take you instead?"

I was shocked. "No! Why would I do it? I went there with Jack." I turned to girls for support. They shook their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, I know. It doesn't significant who you go there with but who you left with, right?" Lucy asked not convinced. "How do you explain your texts to Dean to save you from Jack and how you planned to meet him at the bonfire?"

"What?" I was astonished. "No, I did not do such thing"

Lorraine and Gaby were looking at me with narrowed eyes accusingly.

"I can prove it" Lucy sang.  Are you serious? She was as weird as Dean who would sing in the middle of an argument as well.

She took out her phone from her back pocket and opened the screen to display screenshots of messages.

All were sent from a name Naughty Sara. Naughty Sara? OMG! I can't believe that boy.

-Hey, Dean. I missed you a lot.

*Hey, Sara.

-Can we meet again?

*I don't think that's a good idea. You know I have a date tonite.

-She is such a nerd. Ditch her and we hang out together.

*I am sorry Sara but I can't.

-Oh, Dean, you can take her out some other time. I need you tonight, I feel lonely.

*I thought you were going with Jack?

-Yeah, but I don't want him. He is not as big as you are.

- How about we meet there? You get rid of your girl and I get rid of Jack.

-You won't regret it I promise. I will definitely satisfy you with what I did to you with my mouth then, remember?

*See you there Sara.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I didn't write any of those words to him. It was not only implying that I was in such an embarrassing relationship with Dean but had enough knowledge about Jack's generical parts.

I took out my phone from my backpack to prove my innocence and opened my application for messages.

What the fudge!

There were those messages between me and Awesome Dean.

I turned crimson red and rushed into the classroom ashamed to raise my head from the floor. Dig a hole and put me in it, please.

Once I sat down on my seat I held my head between my hands. My mind was whirling. What was he trying to achieve? He must have stolen my phone at some point but when and how?

That son of a mustard. The prank lord.

And awesome Dean! Come on who calls himself awesome? He is an idiot with a sharp brain to fool both Lucy and the girls. Not me, though. I knew and trusted myself and not to trust him long enough.

I thought about any comeback that I can say to Dean but I sadly came up empty handed. Who am I to compete with him? I could never take on him.

After the class, I left the room feeling the heavy glares from the girls on me. I should clarify this huge misunderstanding. I would never betray my friends for a boy. In order to vindicate myself,  I need to find that notorious boy first.

I headed to his locker which was a few feets away from mine. Unfortunately, he was not there, though it was lunch time he could be anywhere.

I kept on searching for him all around the school and I stopped abruptly in front of a closed door as I heard some moans and giggling. I hesitantly opened the door a little to sneak a peek inside. I gasped at what I saw. Dean was bending forwards a pair of wide opened legs, I could see the bowing up and down move of his head and it was impossible not to recognize his fake blonde hair. What was he doing there? I walked closer which I regretted immediately since I was not eager to see any female body part naked but sadly I was witnessing a pornographic show in the middle of an empty room on a teacher's desk.

As if he was not surprised to see me he raised up and smirked at me while the girl was protesting and whining for the unexpected halt of his actions.

"Hey, Sara" he smiled genuinely. What was wrong with him? That shameless excuse of a human.

"Dean" I sighed sharply. "When you finish your job here I would like to share a word with you" I awkwardly motioned my head to the girl's lying body.

"We are almost finished. Would you like to join the rest of the action or wait outside?" he asked as if giving girls a mouth job, tongue job whatever you name it, was as normal as breathing for me.

"I.. I wait outside" I stuttered and he chuckled while I scurried outside.

Great just great.