"As for Taehyungie, you serve the food orders, alright?" The café served their food menu by waiters.

It seemed like everyone was fine with it, he didn't have any reason to say no anyway. With a soft sigh, Jimin spoke. "So, should we order something TaeTae should serve?" A few more minutes, and the discussion was over. Wendy was half worried and half looking forward while Taehyung on the other hand was simply enjoying the situation.

Jin sensed something odd from his friend, so with a nudge he grabbed Sandeul's attention. Giving him a look, Sandeul understood but shrugged off Jin's questioning thoughts. "Now, all that's left is for the two to act as a real couple. Right, Taehyungie?"

Grinning cheekily, Taehyung nodded and slung his arm around Sandeul's shoulder. Jimin could only glare at the two for teaming up against him. "Of course, the training will be much more realistic that way. Right, Wendy?"

Wendy blinked and struggled to supply their statements but thought of something right away. "Oh! Right, we don't have to worry with the acting since Seulgi is naturally good in acting even though she doesn't take Dramatic Arts course but..."

Everyone looked at her. "But?" Jin asked.

Knowing what the problem is, Jimin continued for Wendy with an adoring grin. "She doesn't know what couples do."

Everyone looked at Seulgi who was looking at them with eyes as innocent as a lamb's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"When are they going to finish?" Jimin complained, eyeing them with perturbed look that only caught Wendy's attention. Taehyung and Sandeul had Seulgi huddled between them saying they were having a team discussion. Even without saying, it was obvious that huddling her didn't suit his taste but he merely thought of it as impatience.

"Yah! You punks! You're taking forever; Wendy will kill you if you tell her unnecessary things." Jin complained which earned a chuckle from Wendy.

"Ok, we're done! Now, you two head out."

"Do we really have to start outside?" It was new for Seulgi. A lot of things were new for her; Jimin talking longer than a sentence, Jimin complaining, Jimin glaring, and just simply Jimin. She has been quiet most of the time, observing everything and everyone around her.

Noticing that he was in a sour mood, she stepped forward, pulled his sleeve and looked at him in the eyes. "Let's go out."

A small squeak unexpectedly left Wendy's mouth which she stopped right away by covering it with her hands. Eyes wide, she looked at her companions and wished to the hidden stars that she shouldn't have. She was now not only stopping a squeal but her laugh as well as she watched three adult boys with their hands covering their mouth feeling the same feelings as her with tinted cheeks.

He was knocked breathless. The simple statement with double meaning caught him off guard. For a moment he forgot how to breathe when he heard those three words as he looked down at her sparkling eyes filled with innocence not knowing the power that her words had against him.

With one last tug on his sleeve, "Okay." He took her hand, noting how small hers was on his. He was so unsure if he should've done that, but it felt so thrilling. The feeling of holding her hand is not unlike walking on the edge of a cliff. His heart raced, pounding so fast, that it doesn't sound like heartbeats, but to a dull and obstinate hum. It felt like a pressure cooker, locked up, and boiling quickly. Her hand was warm, yet he felt like a nuclear reactor.