Chapter 11.

Sarah and I laughed as we enjoyed our meal. Telling jokes, chatting about our lives and embracing each other's company.
'Do you worry?' Sarah asked, taking my hand over the table. Linking our fingers.
'About..?'
'People talking? People seeing us? Media?'
Sarah took a quick glance around.
'No, no,' I shook my head,' not at all. That sort of thing doesn't worry me. If people start to actually bother me, that's when I get concerned, and request personal space.'
Sarah nodded, even though she looked weary of my response. I leaned over to her and gave her a reassuring kiss. The restaurant was busy, but not loud, the lighting was dim, and the soft clink of people eating their cuisine and the murmuring of their conversation was just a soft sound in the background. Sarah grinned at me and looked down to her plate, picking up a lone piece of tomato with her finger, putting it to her lips and pushing it slowly between them, sucking the juice slowly from her finger, tilting her head and grinning slyly.
'Are you trying to be sexy?' I asked, seriously.
Sarah snorted, and laughed,' You didn't find that hot?'
I shook my head, and paused 'Everything about you is hot.' Sarah laughed, and then glanced back to the table, blushing and bringing her hand to her forehead, blushing again.
'I'm much better at being a tease...' Sarah said, looking me dead in the eyes, bringing her hand to her shoulder, curling her fingers around the edge of her dress, and sliding them down to the centre, her eyes not breaking contact with mine. She tugged a little at the front of her dress, and then let her fingers relax and fall slowly down to her lap. I stared at her, my body heating up and Sarah looked away from me briefly, then back to me, '...back to yours for dessert..?'
Tease, I thought, now that's an understatement.
I signalled the waiter and paid the bill, Sarah and I exited the restaurant, hands held together, laughing and chatting.

The walk home wasn't far, and I was glad, I just wanted alone time with Sarah. I loved that I was aware of the constant smiles in both our faces when we were together. It felt good to find someone that made me smile and rid me of negativity and tiredness. Sarah was almost like my adrenaline boost. And Leslie had been right, I was smitten and I didn't care. This time it did feel different, it felt right.

I opened the door to my apartment and we walked in, flicking on the light. I went over to the kitchen, grabbing the rest of the wine and filling new glasses. Sarah was already on the couch, shoes off, watching me from over the arm rest. I handed her a glass and she took a sip, I did the same, asking her if she had enjoyed dinner.
'Yeah, I did. Popular place, and I understand why, the food was delicious.'
I nodded. Sarah leaned over to put her glass down on the table. Instead of sitting back down she leaned over to me, taking my glass from my hand, bringing it to her lips for a sip, simultaneously sliding her leg over my lap. I bit my lip and grabbed her hips, pulling her body into a sitting position, as she turned to put my glass down. Sarah laughed softly, pushing her hips into mine. Rocking gently. She leaned her mouth into mine, kissing me softly. I ran my hands down her back, trailing over her butt and down the back of her exposed legs, her dress stretched across her thighs.
Sarah giggled, leading her kisses across my cheek and into my neck. The kisses were firm and deep, one of her hands supporting herself and one the other trailing up the other side of my neck and into my hair. It felt incredible and I let out a small whimper, encouraging Sarah not to stop. My hands ran up the front of her thighs, squeezing them as I reached the top, Sarah lifting herself up, as I pulled her dress out from underneath her. My sexy neighbour shook a little as I looped my thumbs on either side of her underwear, pulling them down a little, then stopping.
'Who's the tease now,' Sarah whispered in my ear. I laughed, wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her away from my neck and into my lips, kissing her deeply. I felt Sarah's hands on my blazer, pulling at the buttons, freeing me of it, pulling it back to expose my shoulders. She broke away from my mouth, kissing me down my neck, to my collar bones, shoulders, she pulled away and leaned back in my lap.

'Kate,' Sarah said breathlessly. But before she could move I slid my hands up her dress, pulling it up, Sarah lifted her arms, letting me pull it gently over her head. I tossed it to the side, the brunette leaned into me, kissing me as I sat up straighter, inviting her to undress me too. She did and slid off my jacket, reaching under my singlet and easing it off, exposing my lacy black bra. I pulled her into me,' You are beautiful,' I said, caressing her back , flicking the clasp of her bra open, letting the straps fall down her shoulders, Sarah shaking it off. Her body was beautiful, fit and tanned. I stroked the side of her ribs, reaching with my thumbs to caress her nipples, she moaned as I pushed my head down into them, biting and sucking.
'Kate,' she whimpered again, breathlessly, as she rocked her body deeper into me, she pushed her chest down further into my mouth, I put my hands to her back, bringing her closer. The softness and taste of her skin sending shivers through my body.
'Take them off ,' the brunette whispered, tugging at my belt loops. I pulled my mouth away from her breasts as she pulled her legs off from me, scooting back onto the couch, clad only in her white panties. I slid my tight pants down, stepping out of them. Sarah opened up her arms,'Get over here hottie,' she said with a grin, as she laid back into the couch, I lay down into her, pulling off my bra as I did. 'You, are perfect,' I whispered, our bodies close and starting to perspire as I stroked my hand down her leg, then in between, wasting no time and going straight underneath her underwear. Sarah arched her back and I returned to her chest, kissing and sucking her nipples, biting gently in response to her moans. I pushed inside her harder, slowly moving my hand in a gentle rhythm.
'Feels good,' Sarah murmured, reaching down her hand toward my legs. She slid her fingers down and inside me, I moved my leg so she had better access and kissed her lips deeply, biting her lower lip and tugging at it gently. I was so turned on, and I could feel Sarah too, dripping. I nuzzled her neck and then over her breasts, inching my way down her body, wanting to taste what I could feel on my hand. Sarah pulled her hand away from inside me slowly, gently guiding my head down with the other. I pulled her underwear off and licked her inner thighs, loving the taste of her as she pushed her hips up, as if showing me where I needed to go. I pushed my mouth into her, her wetness on my cheeks. Sarah moaned deeply as I opened my mouth, taking as much of her in as I could. Sliding my tongue into her and kissing her. Licking up what she was releasing. I pulled her body further into me, grabbing her butt and letting her rock against my mouth, her moans making my body jolt in pleasure. I sucked and licked, rubbing my thumb into her pleasure spot, pushing my face into her, working my kisses in with her rhythm. Sarah's breath was shallow, small squeals escaping her throat as I reach my free hand up to stroke her breasts. It wasn't long before I felt her rush on my lips and heard her deep moan, I wasted no time licking up what she was releasing, making sure I left her as clean as I could. Sarah's knees dropped beside my face and I pulled myself up towards her, her hands were over her face, her chest panting. I reached her face and leaning in to kiss her, she pulled her hands away and wrapped her arms around me. Kissing me deeply.
'You okay babe?' I asked, laying small kisses in the crook of her neck. She nodded, a blissful smile across her face, 'Yeah, yeah I'm good. Well better than good,' we both laughed.
I laid my head in the crook of Sarah's neck, our bodies beginning to cool down. I could see the goosebumps forming across Sarah's belly, I stroked her hips, trailing my fingers along the side of her ribs.
'C'mon babe,' I said, gently getting off the couch, pulling Sarah up with me. We stood in each other's embrace, both getting our second wind and Sarah began kissing my neck, sucking hard as she tangled my hair in her fingers, pulling my face down into hers. 'My bed,' I murmured between kisses and we blindly headed for my bedroom. I pushed the door open from behind, continuing Sarah's kisses, hesitating as I walked backwards in, knowing the bed was right behind me.
'Your turn,' Sarah said sharply, pushing me back onto my bed.
I guess I was right, we both would be coming tonight.