Chapter 8.

Sarah pushed me away softly, her eyes half closed, I leaned in and kissed her again, pulling her back towards me.
'You gotta get back,' she murmured between kisses.
I parted to respond, but Sarah smiled, eyes closed and pushed her mouth into mine before I could. I wrapped my arms around her petite body, feeling her warmth against me. I wasn't getting back into my car any time soon. Sarah pulled back, catching her breath, 'Kate, I don't want to stop kissing you.'
Her comment turned me on. I ran my hands down her back, she pushed her body into me, that blissful look upon her face again, her arms still around me. I held her tight, just like I had wanted to do earlier that day. I brought my hands up to her cheeks, cupping her face and pushed my mouth into her lips, kissing her, this time harder. I felt Sarah's fingers in my hair, it sent tingly shivers down my back, my heartbeat rapid.
'I can't wait over a week,' I whispered, moving my lips across to her cheek, then jawline, neck. Sarah moaned briefly, tilting her head to give me better access. I covered her neck in kisses, and the feel of her hair against my face ticked. I felt Sarah begin to rub the back of my neck with her hand, I took it to mean she didn't want me to stop, because I didn't want to either. 'Kate,' Sarah whispered breathlessly, still massaging the back of my neck with one hand, the other moved down to my waist. I pulled away, only to move to her lips, laying deep kisses, then stopped to look at her, even in the darkness her green eyes were stunning. 'Maybe,' Sarah whispered, pushing her hips into me, a sexy look upon her face, she laid two soft kisses into my neck,' maybe we should have waited,' her lips were back on my neck, and they felt incredible. 'If we'd waited' Sarah continued as she licked and nipped at my neck,' I'd have four whole days to spend, making you feel good.' I smiled and my body throbbed at her words. Our mouths were together again, tongues deep. I loved the way she kissed me, it was so passionate, yet soft. I pulled away and whispered,'I guess we at least got a head start.' Sarah smiled at me, biting her lip, she pulled me into her for a hug, her arms around my neck, cheek against mine. I clasped my arms tightly around her waist and back, laying a small kiss to the crook of her neck, purposely making loud kissing noises, wanting to hear her laugh. Sarah did and pulled her face away from our embrace. We smiled, Sarah brushing my unruly hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear, stroking my cheek. I leaned in for one more kiss.
'Sarah,'
'Go Kate,' said the beautiful brunette with a loving smile, my arms stroking her back, 'thank you for the most amazing night.'
I sighed, I didn't want to go, I didn't want to wait days to see this stunning neighbour of mine. The one that was smiling at me in my arms, making my heart race. I didn't want to say I would be back earlier, or suggest anything. My work schedule was jam packed and I knew my free time was tight. I nodded, we pulled away.

Sarah walked me back to the car, our hands linked, and as we reached the vehicle I turned to her, taking both her hands, pulling her again into me and kissing her. She pushed me back into the car, kissing me long and hard, I put my hand up into her hair, tangling my fingers in her dark mane, pulling her into the non existent space we had left between us. I didn't want our kisses to end.