0.1 [ #5 ]

"fuckkkk." a loud scream echoed in the small room. "it's today!"

choi ara hurriedly ran to her closet and wondering which clothes to choose. screw herself for not preparing last night.

"fu-" before she could shout again, the door flung open and a bitch face choi arin stood in front.

"can you stop shouting and cursing?" arin frowned.

"i was about to say fudge." ara shrugged and grinned.

arin rolled her eyes. "why are you so early? it's not even 9." she took a glance at the clock. 8:45am.

ara rolled her eyes. the audition starts at 10am. but i'm just getting up to prepare.

"i'm going to the 2nd audition." ara said and went back picking her clothes.

arin snickered and ara frowned at her sister's reaction.

"what is that reaction huh?" ara asked, she definitely hate it when her sister look down at her.

"nothing." arin held her laugh. "but you going to an audition is just funny."

"i tell you what sis." ara smiled. "i'm gonna be one of the stars that shine, and you? just sticking in your comfort zone doing boring things."

ara could tell that arin was mad because her ears were turning red. as what she expected, arin walked over and slammed the closet close.

"what do you even think you are, you don't have the rights to talk about me!" arin shouted.

ara frowned. "then do you think you have the rights to talk about me?" without waiting for an answer, she continued. "no. you never have the rights to talk about my life even though you are my sister. and now you better get back to study for your exam." and she pushed her sister out from her room and slammed the door on her face.

serve her right.

she and her sister are always fighting and arguing. sometimes she even thought that maybe they are not real sister, like maybe one of them was adopted or what. but no, they are real sister, and are even twins. only that choi arin cane out 2 minutes early and she became the older sister.

screw that 2 minutes.

ara sighed and opened back her closet. she has no mood in picking clothes anymore so she just grab a pastel blue tshirt and jeans.

she looked at the mirror in her room and did a few deep breathe.

this is it, choi ara. it's time to proof to your useful sister that you are not useless. you can do it.

after fixing her hair and applying some makeup, ara grabbed her belongings and leave her room.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

LOCATION

hanuel's house

"take care of yourself when we are not here kay." haneul's parents said and hugged her.

"yeah i will. safe flight." haneul bid them goodbye and when her parent's car were out of her sight, she quickly ran to her room and grabbed her stuffs.

"miss park where are you going?" the butler asked, earning a secret eyeroll from haneul.

"i'm just heading out for some meeting up with my friends." haneul smiled.