0.1 [ #3 ]

+ okay so before we start let me explain something... there are four auditions ( sm them just separate the audition into four parts ) but there is some gap for each audition. like five days after 1st audition finish there goes the 2nd audition. and same goes to the 3rd and 4th.

and in each audition, there are a number of people but of course we only focus on the main 6 girls.

the other 6 girls who were chosen at 1st audition will stay in a room and wait for the 2nd batch and so on. there might be scene for them idk too.

anyway, school is starting and i promise myself to achieve a better results ( lol ) so i will not update this af too often ( maybe just one update for a week or two weeks idk )

and everytime there will be a chapter before the audition chapter ( so that you guys can know more about the character haha )

oh and thanks so much for the spam

did i ever said that i just love reading those spam comments they are like my energetic pills lmao.

oh and btw i wrote this without looking at your background so sorry if there is something different with the background or family you wrote hahah

____

the door of the coffee shop was opened and a girl came in.

she scanned the coffee shop and soon laid her eyes on a girl who was eating a cake with spoon at the corner of the coffee shop.

"ju su mi!" the girl walked over to the table and slammed it, making the other girl jumped in shock and dropped her spoon on the floor.

"yah yoo girim." the girl named ju su mi shot a dead glare before picking up the dirty spoon from the floor. "can you stop scaring me for god's sake."

"scaring you is fun." girim grinned. "and why are you so weird, eating cake with a spoon."

"i am weird." su mi shrugged. "you didn't even see me drinking soup with a fork."

girim rolled her eyes at her friend's weirdness. "by the way, did you heard the news."

"what news?" su mi took a new spoon from a waiter and continued eating her cake while talking with girim.

"about having a 2nd audition in five days later." girim took some cream from the cake with her fingers and licked it. "woo this cake is great fam."

"i know but can you be much more hygiene." su mi took a glance at the part where girim took the cream away with her finger and suddenly she just doesn't feel like eating the cake anymore.

"oh come on it's not like you never eat those food without me licking or touching before." girim grinned and she was referring to the ice cream, bake potatoes and other random food that she had lick with her tongue or touched with her fingers.

"somewhat you make me think that you are so poor until you can't buy your own food." su mi rolled her eyes. "but there's the same food for you, yet you always come and eat mine."