Night six

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the party with us?" Niall asks. Louis huffs and tries to push them out the door.

"No. I'm busy," he tells him again. Niall and Liam share a look and turn back to Louis.

"Busy with what?" Niall asks.

"Stuff," Louis replies, glaring at the two. He loves them, but they need to leave.

"Is the stuff with the person who gave you that hickey?" Liam smirks, flicking Louis on the neck. Louis frowns and places his hand over the mark.

"Maybe. You two need to leave," he tries again, but they refuse to exit his house.

"Is that person Eleanor?" Niall asks, wiggling his eyebrows. Liam makes a sound of disgust and Louis shakes his head quickly.

"God no. Anyways, have fun at your party, bye," Louis says and he shoves them both. Niall ends up going through the door, but Liam is stronger and only stumbles slightly.

"Who is it?" Liam demands and Louis groans in annoyance. He just wants them to leave.

"They're my secret lover. Now leave. Right now," Louis practically yells at them. Why won't they leave? He has stuff to do.

"Whatever. You know we'll find out eventually," Liam says and Louis just nods, slamming the door. He watches as they pile into Nialls car and drive off down the street. He rushes up his stairs and into his room.

He grabs a sharpie and a piece of paper. He scribbles down a messy note and sticks it to the outside of his window, so Harry can see it.

He shuts his window and then grabs his bag off the floor. He checks and sees he has everything. He smiles real big and skips down the stairs, humming a tune.

He locks his door and starts his short walk to the local park. It's hosting a movie night tonight. Louis thinks it'd be a cute first date for him and Harry and he wants to get there early and save them a good spot.

He arrives at the park entrance and follows the lights that lead the way to the movie area. It's in the big field and there are people scattered everywhere. They have a giant white screen set up and the projector is sitting right in front of it. Couples of all ages are here and he decides to sit closer to the back. He doesn't even know what movie is playing.

He opens his bag and pulls out a blanket, lying it on the grass. He has popcorn and pop in his bag also, but he doesn't need to bring that out. He looks around and is relieved to see that no one from school is here, so Harry doesn't have to worry about being seen.

Louis pulls out his phone and sends Harry a text, telling him to come to his room. Once it's sent he lies down and closes his eyes. The mid September night is perfect, not too hot, but not too cold. The sky is clear and you can see every star that shines bright.

Louis' dozing off when he feels someone sit next to him. He opens his eyes and sees Harry. His cheeks are flushed pink and his chest is rising and falling quickly.

"Did you run here?" Louis asks and Harry nods.

"Yeah. I didn't want my mom to stop me," he explains. Louis nods and sits up. Harry is so much taller than him, even sitting and Louis hates it. He hates feeling small.

"What movie is playing?" Harry asks and Louis shrugs.

"I have no clue. I just thought the idea sounded cute."

The movie screen lights up and the name of the movie flashes. It's some romance Louis has never heard of. He watches the first five minutes and then gets bored. He turns to watch Harry instead.