Night three

Louis is just sitting on the little roof outside his window. He doesn't plan on getting Harry yet, he just wants to sit and think. He thinks about today and how it was a horrible day.

Everyone talked about Nick and Harry and how they're "So cute and perfect for each other." Louis disagrees. Nick is not perfect for Harry. Not at all.

To make it worse, Eleanor flirted with him all day. She even said "Harry and Nick are cute, but me and you would be cuter." It wouldn't have been that bad if she hadn't said it while Harry was in earshot because Louis immediately looked at Harry and Harry looked crushed.

Stupid Eleanor.

Stupid Nick.

Louis should be bringing Harry on a date. Harry should be his boyfriend and they should be happy, but Anne hates Louis. Anne forbids Harry from speaking to him and Louis has no idea why.

Louis thinks about how Nick kept touching and flirting with Harry all lunch. He also noticed how Nick always gave Louis a knowing smirk when he passed by him. Like he knows he's a total dick.

The only good part of the day was watching Harry look uncomfortable around Nick. Louis also enjoyed Harry pulling his hand away from Nicks and telling him to stop touching him.

The thought makes Louis smile because Harry never tells Louis to stop touching him. He never looks uncomfortable or tense around him. He trusts and loves Louis and Louis feels the same.

A flash fills the dark night and Louis jumps. His eyes focus on a grinning Harry, leaning out his window, camera in hand.

"Harry. You know I hate my picture being taken," Louis whines and Harry's grin just gets bigger.

"Louis. You know I love taking your picture," Harry retorts and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Find something prettier to take pictures of," Louis tells him and Harry frowns.

"Nothing's prettier than you, Lou," Harry says. Louis snorts, but the compliment does make him blush.

"That's so corny, H," Louis teases and Harry just shrugs.

"It's true though."

"Sure. Come sit with me, babe," Louis smiles and Harry climbs out his window easily. He sits in between Louis' legs and Louis wraps his arms around the lanky boy.

He leans forward and kisses his cheek, causing it to turn a cute shade of pink. He still has his camera around his neck and Louis loves when Harry takes pictures. He gets so serious and focused, it's the cutest thing.

"I'm sorry about the whole Nick thing today. I didn't think people would care that much," Harry says and Louis shrugs giving him a reassuring smile.

"It's fine. At the end of the day, you still come to me and that's what matters," Louis tells him, "I'm sorry about Eleanor."

"I don't like her," Harry grumbles and Louis chuckles kissing the top of his head.

"Me neither," Louis agrees, "I like someone else." Harry turns around so he's facing him. His whole face is light and happy.

"What are they like?" he asks with a smirk.

"Well..." Louis starts, "He's really cute, and he has the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen. I've known him for a long time and he was actually my first kiss. His laugh is contagious and he doesn't like it much, but it's my favorite sound in the whole world. I love how we fit together in every way. Also, his smile just makes my day better, no matter what. He's just perfect," Louis gushes and Harry is watching him with so much love in his eyes.

"He must be pretty special," Harry says and Louis smiles, leaning forward to place a chaste kiss to his lips.

"You are," Louis grins and Harry blushes again. Harry loves when Louis compliments him and kisses him and gives him all his attention. He hates when other people do it to him, but he craves Louis' praise.

"Louis?" Harry asks quietly.

"What, babe?"

"Can I take a picture of us? Right now?" Harry tentatively asks because Louis really hates pictures.

"If that's what you want," Louis replies because he can't tell Harry no. Harry beams up at him and pulls his camera off from around his neck. He holds it out and looks up at Louis, making his face serious.

"Please smile for the picture. I like your smile," Harry pleads and Louis huffs but agrees. Harry turns his attention back to the camera making sure it fits both of them in it. He smiles bright and and clicks the button, The flash lighting up the dark night.

He goes to look at the picture and Louis is smiling just like Harry had asked him too. The picture is cute and Harry absolutely adores it.

"Thank you, Lou," Harry tells him, a happy smile on his face. Louis can't help but mimic his happy smile and he leans forward and kisses Harry again.

"No problem, but you know the rules. Now you have to come to my soccer game," Louis grins and Harry pouts, but agrees.

"I should go to bed," Harry yawns and Louis nods sadly. Harry crawls into his room and without thinking Louis follows.

"What are you doing?" Harry whispers frantically. He knows his mom hates Louis and if she finds out he slept in his bed with him, she'd kill Louis.

"Just tucking you in. Don't worry," Louis reassures him and Harry calms down. He gets into bed and Louis pulls the blankets over him, kissing his head when he's all comfortable.

"Goodnight, Harry. Sleep tight," Louis whispers.

"Goodnight, Louis. Sweet dreams," Harry replies sleepily. Louis starts to climb out the window so he can sleep, but Harrys voice stops him.

"Love you," Harry whispers and Louis turns around and gives Harry a loving smile.

"Love you too," he tells him honestly and then he's out Harrys window and entering his.