Trip

A month later I'm in my room doing homework when Valentina enters my room. I look up from my notebook and see her throw my clothing from the closet onto my bed.

"Umm what are you doing Val?" I say while getting up from my desk.

"Pack your bags Crystal, we are going on a little vacation. So you can relax" She says while throwing my shoes onto the bed as well.

"Umm what about school?... And work?... And where are we going exactly.?" I say

"I already talked with the principal and our boss. I told them we had to leave town in a rush due to an emergency with your aunt. Leo, Zayne, and Rosie are going as well. Of course with their own excuse and we are going to Florida for 3 -4 weeks. Now get your things ready we leave in 2 hours. Oh and don't forget to bring your bikini" She says with a smile. With that she leaves my room and goes to her own.

We will be gone for three weeks. I pack my clothing and shoes. While I also pack two sweaters, and three PJ's. Then I pack my one peace Aqua bikini into my Suitcase.

I walk into my bathroom brush my teeth and take a shower

I walk into my bathroom brush my teeth and take a shower. I put on some comfy army pants, a black crop top, and a hat that says boy. Once I'm done I pack my toothbrush, hairbrush, cream and some of my makeup. I put on a grey coat and my black sunglasses, grab my purse and head down stairs with my suitcase.

As I'm waiting for Valentina I open the front door and let the others in

As I'm waiting for Valentina I open the front door and let the others in. I go up to Rosie and hug her. She smiles at me and hugs me back.

"So you excited to go to Florida Crystal" She says and I nod my head. "Yeah I guess...

"You excited for the car trip." I say while looking down at my phone.

"Oh... well not really but hey it's worth it" she says while trailing off. I nod and I walk over to the couch.

As I'm waiting I sit on the edge of the couch and fall onto Zayne's lap as he lets himself fall into it. He grabs me by the waist and I quickly stand up. He groans and I walk over to Leo. Once Valentina is done we all walk outside and we put our suitcases in Valentina's blue Bugatti and in Leo's Lamborghini.