Home

A month later I lay on my bed looking up at the sealing. I smile at the image that pops up on my head. Where Justin and I are lying down under a tree looking at each other. Kissing and laughing. Then another image pops up on my head. One where Justin has his face covered with ice cream and me laughing. I realize that Valentina is calling my name from the kitchen. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen. I go up to Valentina and smile. "Yes Valentina?" I say while taking a seat on one of the kitchen stools and supporting my chin with both my hands. She looks down at me with a smile.

"What do you feel like eating today?" She says. My face lights up and I say "Enchiladas." Valentina smiles and we start cooking. Dancing to bachata music as we cook.

Justin's POV

I'm sitting in my living room and looking down at my phone. What type of person have I become? I stand up and head to my room. I jump on my bed and see the texts Karina sent me. I grown and start reading them.

Karina - Hey Justin are you coming over or what?
Karina - I miss you and it's lonely over here.
Karina - Come over just for a little bit please, I got some drinks ready for us. 🍹🍹🍹

I sigh and put down my phone. I roll over and hear my phone get another message. I see it and it's from my little flower. (Crystal) I open it and read what it says.

Crystal- Hey love, want to come over and eat some Enchiladas Val and I made? 😁 Or want to hang out???

Justin - umm no sorry I can't... I'm not feeling well. You go ahead and enjoy your time with Valentina.

Crystal - Oh... umm want me to come over and take care of you?

Justin - no it's okay... gtg. Love you.

Crystal - Okie then. Love you too.

I put my phone done and text Karina. I should tell her to come over. That way I could have some fun. I do need to get a drink.

Justin - Hey bring the drinks to my house and come over.

Karina - Okay love see you in a bit.

I run down the stairs and put on some romantic music. I clean up the house and freshen up. I go to the bathroom and wash my teeth and brush my hair back. A few minutes later Karina arrives nocking on my door. I walk over to the door and open it. I let her come in and she hands me a beer. We go up to my room and watch a movie. Once I'm in like my tenth beer Karina gets on top of me. She starts to kiss me and without hesitation I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist. I turn her over and we continue kissing.

Crystal's POV

As I eat I look at the pictures of Justin and I together, at the park, Ice cream shop, his house, my house, Christmas, his bday, the picture of when he asked me out. You know what. I'm going to surprise Justin by taking him some enchiladas and his favorite drink Horchata. I smile at the thought and grab a plate with Enchiladas and the jar of Horchata. I grab my keys and walk over to my car. I drive off to Justin's house and park in his drive way.

I walk up to his front door and insert the key he gave me to his house. Once I unlock it I walk in and notice that the music is playing on his speakers. I set the Jar of Horchata on his kitchen table and set down the plate of Enchiladas next to it. I walk up to his room. My jaw drops open when I see Justin and some chic kissing passionately half naked.